Zee Lights

skifreak

31 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Just another day for them.  Around here its the end of the fucking world and Penn Dot is the problem in their eyes.  One time i saw some stats on Steamboat Springs.  they had like 300" inches of snow that year, and 0 snow days for the school system.  

One thing about a place like steamboat springs is that most of the snow falls overnight and it’s mainly light and dry pow and their typical storm is only snow.  There’s also only a small number of residents and tourists in the tens of thousands at most.  We have people driving Neons with bald tires that were living in Puerto Rico a year ago.  We have people with brand new dodge chargers that floor it in the snow and tailgate. Plus our average snowstorm starts as snow and changes to sleet and freezing rain. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

i literally laughed out load in the office reading this.  
best pasr comment in awhile

It’s funny but true.  They haven’t even been here long enough to save up money for spinners on their wheels. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

One thing about a place like steamboat springs is that most of the snow falls overnight and it’s mainly light and dry pow and their typical storm is only snow.  There’s also only a small number of residents and tourists in the tens of thousands at most.  We have people driving Neons with bald tires that were living in Puerto Rico a year ago.  We have people with brand new dodge chargers that floor it in the snow and tailgate. Plus our average snowstorm starts as snow and changes to sleet and freezing rain. 

Funny, the wife said the PennDOT plow driver that got them all stuck had a Jamaican accent.

Have no idea whether he was living there a year ago or not.

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Just another day for them.  Around here its the end of the fucking world and Penn Dot is the problem in their eyes.  One time i saw some stats on Steamboat Springs.  they had like 300" inches of snow that year, and 0 snow days for the school system.  

I am old enough to remember that it had to be a serious snowstorm to get a snow day off from school. Our district cancelled yesterday and today for snow.

Early season skiing it's hard to keep track of everything boots skis poles wallet keys cheese gloves goggles fleece jacket season pass beer snacks hand knit jawns helmet..hat...sometimes I find somebody in my trunk or Toast wearing my Sunglasses..shit is bananas.  

I hope Blue blows the area leading to the burna chair..it helps the early season lines out a lot and more people can get through scanners.  I hope my pass works..that’s always an anxiety it’s like playing locker roulette with R2D2 and you only have Canadian quarters.  

Snowmaking Monday-Thursday..opening Black Friday...you can do it Blue..

johnny law will probably be blasting this when he rolls into the lot opening day at 7:34AM

• Like 1

more often than not on sunday mornings, i see the west chester crew on the northeast extension.  they take a back route when they get off and come out around the whitehall wawa.  usually we can stop in wawa, get our stuff, and leave seeing them just pulling up.  sometimes ill see jlaw or matt edge on the northeast extension as well

16 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

more often than not on sunday mornings, i see the west chester crew on the northeast extension.  they take a back route when they get off and come out around the whitehall wawa.  usually we can stop in wawa, get our stuff, and leave seeing them just pulling up.  sometimes ill see jlaw or matt edge on the northeast extension as well

West Chester people are legit and they sometimes have that chick with them.  I sometimes see NMSki driving on 145 with a shit eating grin.  

I hope Blue blows the area leading to the burna chair..it helps the early season lines out a lot and more people can get through scanners.  

Name a year that's been open day 1.

If it's done within the first week they're open I'll be surprised. It always seems to get put off.

Sent from my Life Max using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

There are awd chargers now though