3/19/16...spicy

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun Saturday at Blue mountain the true mountain. In the house were Atomic Jeff, Toast, Ryan, Justo, Johnny Law, MBike, Matt Edge, MamaSkeez, Tarpenhead, NMSki, Root, Emparales, PARidge MrsSnowbunski, VTMark, Phillycore and many others. Had some mimosas in the lot and it was around freezing early with snow guns blasting all over the mountain. Razors was pretty nice and they seeded the right side and also Razorbacl. Nightmare dreamweaver was a little bit more rowdy with some narrow spots. Lazy miles was pretty narrow as well and switchback was really good.

Had some beer on the lifts and in the parking lot and phillycores chica Karen gave me some cherry Pepsi and cherry vodka drink and blues own beau gave me a jello show as well...lots of old school hip hop on the parking lot and lots of sausage to eat. Went out for some more runs after beers and was a lot of fun then hung out in the lot more and left at 330pm in the words of ice cube today was a good day temperatures rose into the low 40s.

Repost.

Epic lines down challenge and Main Street today. Lines that have never been skied until the PASR pioneers today. JLaw, Jeff, Ryan, NMSki, and myself all made first descents on otherwise uncharted territory.

d36510d567caf5ed7d1ffd6b9205f0d7.jpg

b061211ea69d56c8551e88fd3aaaab1a.jpg

b1b11ad7785b481cf4c4a9c44a38658f.jpg

After the written test, I anticipate us being level 4.

• Like 4

Great day! Thanks everyone for an awesome season. We made the best of what Mother Nature gave us for sure. I keep cracking up thinking of running the luge track that was the top of sidewinder with Tay Tay blasting. Highly technical descents were laid down all over the mountain today.

• Like 3

I'm so glad so many people saw our Challenge descent from the lift. That was the most technical line I've ever skied at Blue.

I didn't realize we had an audience, I would have gotten even more rad had I known! Maybe an extra whirlybird or 2. Edited by NMSKI
  • Like 1

That blue mountain maintenance dude who was offered a bagel and said...."I'm not Jewish" though

DaFuq bro,

Sup with that shit?

Ya gotta understand. Doesn't take long to get to Pennsyltucky. However, I find most people working at Blue to be very nice. Its great to see the same lifties every year, asking how you are. I don't think there is a lot of job opportunities up that way. 

We stopped at after first head wall and you were nowhere to be found. Taylor Swift was blasting Blank Space and that's all we saw.

Damn. I should have got there a little earlier and introduced myself. That's the kind of stuff I do when someone is with me!

I'm so glad so many people saw our Challenge descent from the lift.  That was the most technical line I've ever skied at Blue.

Top of that was seeing JLaw *almost* bite it.  A most excellent recovery!

Tarpon and I only made the Main Street run.

Edited by indiggio

Fun day as always.  Good to meet Empanada.  This was kind of the year that just wasnt meant to be as far as skiing in the NE, but i think most days we had were pretty darn good.  

looking forward to some upcoming Utah TR's to keep things going here.  

• Like 2

Fun day as always. Good to meet Empanada. This was kind of the year that just wasnt meant to be as far as skiing in the NE, but i think most days we had were pretty darn good.

looking forward to some upcoming Utah TR's to keep things going here.

Good to meet everyone, and hang out after. Looks like my season is done unless Camel pulls off next weekend, and even then it's only 50/50. Time to start looking at new skis!

I had never tried spanakopita before and now I'm a huge fan! Anybody know any good Greek places?

Yeah that was amazing I had two helpings of it. I know they sell it at the Mediterranean stand at the Allentown farmers market. It's by the slice.

For those not in the know it's a savory Greek pastry. A spinach pie.