Top 5 runs at Blue...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Favorite trails based on specific days......

1)  Switchback after the only storm last season.  The sunday after he snow.  They left it un-groomed and it was awesome.

2)  NM>DW - ditto.   Skied this first and though it was perfect, but then we moved over to SB and that was even better.   Oddly, that day, Barney's and Challenge bumps weren't great.  IIRC, the snow just didn't stick around on those steeper parts.

3)  Sidewinder - the only time I've even night skied at Blue.  Had a bunch of kids with me, so I was off doing my own thing.  There had been a little snow that day I think and I found that bike trail on the skier's right of the trail, then got involved with the lift line, and the skier's left little un-groomed section.  Made for a fun run, especially under the lights.

4)  Challenge years ago, on a spring day when they had the bump contest on that trail.  Must be 8-9 years ago now.  They let the whole trail bump up.  Must have been a good season because the were huge, soft bumps.  I was shocked to find a trail in that condition at the poconos.  

5)  Paradise some day when they were demo-ing telemark set ups.  Only two runs I've even made on telemark skis.  Had a blast.  Never did it again though.