Mountain Creek

enjoralas

Its like the Gondola at Steamboat. you ride that once in the morning. More than that, as PC once said, "you're doing it wrong"

Unless you want to ski the full vertical in one run...I did a 61,000 vert day at Jackson hole in 2007 including 16 gondola laps which is about 2700 vert...was a hard pack day. Most vertical I skied in a day since senior year in high school when I cracked 70K a few times at blue back when I'd put in 9-10 hour sessions. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

2 lift tix for $37.50 (plus a few bucks website fee) at the Wilkes Barre Sweet Deals website:

http://www.sweetdealscumulus.com/deal/wilkesbarre/mountain-creek113016-1

14 left.

This deal is reduced to $15 for a pair of tickets. It does a few days to a week to get vouchers in the mail for this one. Edited by enjoralas

• 3 weeks later...

The triple was running but that line was just as bad. I did two runs, had two beers. Saw the line die down and did 4 more runs.

Both Granite and South Peak lifts were closed. MC says the 24-30" they got wasn't enough snow to re-open those lifts. Wtf.

Strike 3

• Like 1