2019 saltyant Trip Stoke Thread

saltyant

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What are you eating?

Chili and banana bread. It was legit. I'll post a report later, battery down to 61% and I need to listen to music while shredding the perder. They took my picture and I must have looked like a pro, going to see how to obtain it.

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Chili and banana bread. It was legit. I'll post a report later, battery down to 61% and I need to listen to music while shredding the perder. They took my picture and I must have looked like a pro, going to see how to obtain it.

Wow 61% battery power. You’re taking a walk on the wild side. You can usually obtain those photographer photos online but they have some sort of stamp.  I typically copy and paste or screenshot the ones they take of me. Unless you’re a fool with his money they plunk down the Johnny cash. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Toast. Skied 23 runs today about 27k vert from 9 to 4 with a lunch break. Skied all over the mountain, sticking to greens, blues, and an occasional advanced blue. It seems all black runs are moguled (is that a word?) Excellent conditions all day, especially in the morning when there was a few inches of fresh snow. I was surprised at how well the natural snow packed down on every trail by the afternoon just from people skiing on it. Did some blue runs in Mary Jane area which were really good and also a few easy glades. Supposed to snow all day tomorrow, it should be sick. Jadip.

• Like 6

Thinking: tomorrow Winter Park (definitely), and then 2 days at Loveland (Thursday & Friday). I was going to do another day at Winter Park, but there aren't any more discounted lift tickets available and $174 at the window is pretty steep. Loveland is much more reasonably priced.

Edited by saltyant

Just now, saltyant said:

Thinking another day at Winter Park, and 2 days at Loveland (Thursday & Friday). I was going to do another day at Winter Park, but there aren't any more discounted lift tickets available and $174 at the window is pretty steep. Loveland is much more reasonably priced.

Anything on Liftopia? 

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Thinking: tomorrow Winter Park (definitely), and then 2 days at Loveland (Thursday & Friday). I was going to do another day at Winter Park, but there aren't any more discounted lift tickets available and $174 at the window is pretty steep. Loveland is much more reasonably priced.

You’d like copper a hell of a lot better than Loveland for your skier type. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Day 2 of my "Ski Safari" (copyright GrilledSteezeSandwich) had begun. Thankfully the snow has not started yet so my socks wont get wet which would make putting on ski boots challenging. I was fully prepared with plastic bags and double socks, since I dont own a good pair of boots. It's gonna be deeeeep later today and free refills will be numerous. Today I will try parking in the Mary Jane lot since all the walking yesterday was exhausting. Maybe I'll even smell some Mary Jane.

Edited by saltyant

Just realized my rental has a rear windshield wiper. Bad ass! Never had one before. I'm getting spoiled by all this luxury - a clean car, heated seats etc.

Sitting at the Mary Jane lot and it's coming down hard. Going to the Panaramic Lift first since it was shut down yesterday. Maybe I'll get lucky today and ski Parson's??

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Just realized my rental has a rear windshield wiper. Bad ass! Never had one before. I'm getting spoiled by all this luxury - a clean car, heated seats etc.

Sitting at the Mary Jane lot and it's coming down hard. Going to the Panaramic Lift first since it was shut down yesterday. Maybe I'll get lucky today and ski Parson's??

You really need to re-think your daily driver car game sooner rather than later.  Just look at all the awesome features GSS has in his new ride.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1