2019 saltyant Trip Stoke Thread

saltyant

Taking a much needed break from some physical exhaustion. Spent the morning in the Parsonn's area and there was so much untracked deep powder it was insane! I got lucky and skied to Panoramic Express lift the exact second they opened it, so i got second chair. I was a nervous wreck the first run not knowing where the hell i was going in low visibility, but it wasnt that hard and was epic! Also got stuck on a bump run and made it down really slow, but didnt fall or even take off my RTMs. Probably the best skiing day of my life. Just kidding about probably...

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

were you able to ski ok??  Did you like the perder?

I murdered the perder. It was epic! Up to my knees I think.  After a few slow greens in midafternoon I was bored out of my mind so I went up to Parsonn's and had the time of my life. Western perder isnt so hard to turn in, I found myself seeking deeper stashes before no time.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Barb said:

Village Way is the absolute worst! I feel your pain. 

My only regret of today. I was ready to pass out.

3 hours ago, guitar73 said:

how are the RTM's treating you out west?

Pretty good, I've seen a lot of RTMs out here. Though it would be interesting to see how I do with wider skis (even though my RTM 81s are pretty wide)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1