2/16/20...sausage Sunday..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

That pic of the potholes is pretty embarrassing though. It looks like something out of an episode of Peppa Pig. With that said...I know it would cost a fortune to pave and yes I'd, of course, rather have the $$ put into snowmaking and lift maintenance. But as foolish as it may be to us, that kinda shit can and will deter skier visits. Not from the hardcores who don't give a shit about the lot or lodge of course but from the President's Day / MLK Weekend crowd who show up at 10am and have to trudge through the mud to get to the lodge who drop dough on rentals, lessons and food. Just know from experience working in the industry, that kinda stuff matters. I've literally watched people walk through the door in the summer and ask if they can go skiing. You'd be amazed.

13 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

^^^ i will bet you one steamboat stripper for salty that the lift issues and grooming keeps more people away than the potholes in the parking lot. 

Unless you’re prone to wearing something like these in the parking lot.  Wouldn’t want to mess them up!

534817EC-6CB3-4643-AD5B-DE1B54E84FAE.thumb.jpeg.a4cc085adf881bc52600a870978eb08a.jpeg

6 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Wow you got to see the mid-season grooming in action! That person on facebook will be so happy to hear about the pothole being fixed.

They could dump 10M into a lot and the same person will bitch about ticket prices. Some ppl are never happy

He's really getting at it tho. I feel like he should have waited until closing at 4 so he could do more than just the middle part of the row. They had a little bobcat at first trying to do it. It was so cute - and clearly ineffective. 

6 hours ago, Benm said:

They could dump 10M into a lot and the same person will bitch about ticket prices. Some ppl are never happy

He's really getting at it tho. I feel like he should have waited until closing at 4 so he could do more than just the middle part of the row. They had a little bobcat at first trying to do it. It was so cute - and clearly ineffective. 

Any word of them being closed tomorrow?