2/16/20...sausage Sunday..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Our town just paved our the parking lots for out teams softball fields and it was well in the hundreds of thousands range and it’s a fraction of Blues space. I’d rather see blue put that money elsewhere like the lifts or snowmaking to coming soon. I drive a truck and get there early so I have my choice of parking. [emoji3]

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, mikes781 said:

Our town just paved our the parking lots for out teams softball fields and it was well in the hundreds of thousands range and it’s a fraction of Blues space. I’d rather see blue put that money elsewhere like the lifts or snowmaking to coming soon. I drive a truck and get there early so I have my choice of parking. emoji3.png

Exactly. The people complaining about the lot clearly cant see the bigger picture. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

I was noticing that our row was particularly intact and free of huge potholes like normal.  I mean, i guess find the worst area, take a pic of it and put it on FB.  Cool.  

you've got to be fuckin kidding me that ppl are complaining about this. blue would go broke paving everything. and yeah, those photos are prob the worst of the worst

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

You put wayyyyy to much faith in the general public 

Not really.  i work in construction, so you might not understand the level of stupidity i have to contend with on a daily basis.  I'm writing a book that will be titled "you just cant make this stuff up" or something like that.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Not really.  i work in construction, so you might not understand the level of stupidity i have to contend with on a daily basis.  I'm writing a book that will be titled "you just cant make this stuff up" or something like that.  

I work in insurance, so I have a pretty good idea. 

the farmers commercials may seem like a joke, but I’ve actually seen things along those lines happen. 

• Sad 1

People on blue mountains Facebook are pissed cause apparently they never announced the demo day.  Some said they would have taken off work for it and specifically were looking to demo.  Blue said sorry was last minute sheesh. That’s a disservice to the vendors actually.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

People on blue mountains Facebook are pissed cause apparently they never announced the demo day.  Some said they would have taken off work for it and specifically were looking to demo.  Blue said sorry was last minute sheesh. That’s a disservice to the vendors actually.  

I mentioned to the one guy that i was disappointed that blue didn't say anything about it. he made it very clear that it was through buckman's and not blue.

wondering if buckman's put an embargo on the news so that their customers / followers / ticket purchasers got prime hours? doubtful, but you never know. blue clearly was aware about it before this morning, so that's a ridiculous thing to say. 

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I work in insurance, so I have a pretty good idea. 

the farmers commercials may seem like a joke, but I’ve actually seen things along those lines happen. 

Ok, then imagine the stuff that doesnt get turned into insurance.  Not because its petty, but because we say "thats so fucked up, theres no way we can turn this in to insurance."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Ok, then imagine the stuff that doesnt get turned into insurance.  Not because its petty, but because we say "thats so fucked up, theres no way we can turn this in to insurance."

Oh I believe it. I’m in auto and some of the stuff I see is just mind blowing, I can’t imagine what property is like. 

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s a good one @saltyant

This is excellent!!! The Beagles should perform a cover of "Paved Paradise Put Up A Parking Lot" in the lower lot at Blue Mountain. I would pay a $20 cover at least and maybe even drink some Heineken. The mosh pit would be insane!

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1