3/8/20..sunny Sunday.

Hey Blue...thought it was like college week with discounts and stuff for kids off on their spring break. Better let them know the bad news.  Camelback will happily take their money. I see closing for a day or two due to rain but four days when everything is open..it’s still early March...you’re throwing in the towel a bit early..

37 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Why is it so hard to update their website? I hate it when businesses makes their shitbook page their primary source for updates.

Crazy to think I probably have two or three sessions at Blue left this season.

Don’t worry they’ll put a few notes above the urinals later this afternoon informing of their Tuesday to Friday closure.  I damn well know there are people who already took off work a day this week who won’t get the memo and will show up to ski who aren’t as connected to social media.  Matt edge will likely show up Thursday night ready to grind the spine. I guess he’ll go to camelback instead. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They typically don’t announce it this early.  They’d be smart not to have one with blue closing so much earlier. 

Or it would be quite the feather in their cap if they can bring Blue Folks in for 2 or 3 weeks. Some people might see that as value added. 

41 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Matt edge will likely show up Thursday night ready to grind the spine. I guess he’ll go to camelback instead. 

I might drive 6 hours from Pittsburgh to Camelback on Thursday just to talk more with Matt Edge. He's a really cool dude.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

a year or two ago this would have made me mad, but now im not even surprised lol.  looks like i have a lot of options thursday morning debating between elk, spring mountain, bear creek, , hell even throw hunter in there.  

Oh you said Hunter now I have to take a shot..where’s Pops with the flask??

23 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

a year or two ago this would have made me mad, but now im not even surprised lol.  looks like i have a lot of options thursday morning debating between elk, spring mountain, bear creek, , hell even throw hunter in there.  

I’ll be very surprised if bear even makes it to Thursday 

Yeah I have to figure out where to go too. I had 5 weekdays planned over the next two weeks [emoji1304]
  • Like 1

Elk weekday morning ticket: $39
Spring mountain weekday ticket: $38
Bear Creek weekday ticket: $43
Shawnee: $55 (lol)
Belleayre: $48
Windham: $52

Belle tickets on Wednesdays are $36 with a bottle of Dasani water. Planning on going later in the month or early April after Blue is closed.
  • Like 1