Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Florida is suspending the consumption of alcohol in bars because Sam Adams and Jack Daniels have apparently tested positive?? I dont know Florida...how about temporarily closing bars? At least until you're at down to levels of positive cases that are in line with a small country...SMH.

40 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Florida is suspending the consumption of alcohol in bars because Sam Adams and Jack Daniels have apparently tested positive?? I dont know Florida...how about temporarily closing bars? At least until you're at down to levels of positive cases that are in line with a small country...SMH.

They can buy booze to go just like it’s been here the last 3+ months. 

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’d feel bad to cheat on regular haircutter.  

I contacted her to see if she was doing any cutting on the sly.  She said no as she didn't want to take a chance of losing her license if caught. She's in a tough situation because her shop is set up within the nursing home and completely under the control of the the governors rules.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rummy said:

I contacted her to see if she was doing any cutting on the sly.  She said no as she didn't want to take a chance of losing her license if caught. She's in a tough situation because her shop is set up within the nursing home and completely under the control of the the governors rules.

Gotcha I couldn’t get through to the salon I go to today. I don’t know if they’re reopened. I could just go to Supercuts but I heard they give bad head. 

• Confused 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Gotcha I couldn’t get through to the salon I go to today. I don’t know if they’re reopened. I could just go to Supercuts but I heard they give bad head. 

That's the second time you've used that joke.  It's also the second time it wasn't funny.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Up again in PA...621... Father's Day maybe?

Probably from before father’s day just less social distancing and less mask wearing in Florida people are terrified.  Probably be another record case count nationwide and they can say but the death rate is down and testing is up..still a major problem.  

Nevada has had really low numbers until recently now for the first time over 1,000 new cases.  

My local bar opened the inside yesterday for the first time.   I have yet to see any pictures on Facebook what it was like but they also have outside seating and if you are sitting inside you need temperature check and mask while going in and out and moving around I guess like to the bathroom.   I doubt they have self serve popcorn either.  Another bar I heard you can do jukebox remotely but the skills games are disabled. Some bars and restaurants are still doing outdoor only they don’t wanna end up on the news as the establishment a lot of their staff and customers were infected.  For now I’ll stick to driveway beers with friends or taking walks...they haven’t cancelled the great allentown fair yet which is in two months.  I’ve heard the Bloomsberg fair is a go.  

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nevada has had really low numbers until recently now for the first time over 1,000 new cases.  

My local bar opened the inside yesterday for the first time.   I have yet to see any pictures on Facebook what it was like but they also have outside seating and if you are sitting inside you need temperature check and mask while going in and out and moving around I guess like to the bathroom.   I doubt they have self serve popcorn either.  Another bar I heard you can do jukebox remotely but the skills games are disabled. Some bars and restaurants are still doing outdoor only they don’t wanna end up on the news as the establishment a lot of their staff and customers were infected.  For now I’ll stick to driveway beers with friends or taking walks...they haven’t cancelled the great allentown fair yet which is in two months.  I’ve heard the Bloomsberg fair is a go.  

I went to a local brew pub last night and although I sat outside in their beer garden, I did notice that they had 1/2 the number of bar stools at the bar that they normally do. Everyone sitting there (except couples) seemed to distance themselves as best they could from others. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Disney is opening in a few weeks.  Employees and guests will be allowed to wear a face shield if a medical condition prevents mask use or can use both.  For season passholders reservations must be made and after one day the first ten or so days are already filled up at all four parks.  

That is going to be a mistake. 

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

I agree. Universal Studios has been open. Last place on earth I'd want to be is an amusement park in Florida right now.

First you would have to go to florida to get to an amusement park. My god, who in their right mind would consider going to florida at this point. 

56 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

First you would have to go to florida to get to an amusement park. My god, who in their right mind would consider going to florida at this point. 

Initially Disney expected it to be mostly season passholders but still they’re traveling from all over the state at least.  The experts say don’t visit Florida amusement parks in 2020..you’re still gonna dump a lot of money but won’t hwve the same experience with various attractions closed.