2021-22 winter ski season thread...

5 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I came close to pulling the trigger on Epic the other day before the price hike, but I think it will probably be an almost all local season for me this year.

I got the Northeast Value Pass so im covered for anywhere on the east coast.

Also, you can upgrade your pass midseason if you want at no extra charge except the difference between the 2 prices. 

7 minutes ago, antman12 said:

I got the Northeast Value Pass so im covered for anywhere on the east coast.

Also, you can upgrade your pass midseason if you want at no extra charge except the difference between the 2 prices. 

I was just looking at the site, and it looks like they haven’t hiked the price yet. That’s probably some sort of sign . . .

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I was just looking at the site, and it looks like they haven’t hiked the price yet. That’s probably some sort of sign . . .

Ha...must be a sign.

If you plan to stay on the East Coast this year 4 days at either Stowe, Snow, Okemo and Hunter would pay for the pass....

• Boner City 1

6 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Ha...must be a sign.

If you plan to stay on the East Coast this year 4 days at either Stowe, Snow, Okemo and Hunter would pay for the pass....

Honestly, we’d be lucky to make one weekend out of PA on the east coast. And probably won’t even do that, just talk about it a bunch.

17 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

figured with the 20% discount at buckmans,

Everything was 20% off in store on Tuesday. I just got some base layers for Maine. Going in February- it’s gonna be cold. Kid got a new helmet. I’m thinking maybe it’s going to be hard to get ski items later in season. One of the sales people said they got very little new skis shipped in. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Ha...must be a sign.

That's why I snagged the pass as soon as possible since I'm planning two trips this year to any Epic resorts. I spent way more on individual lift tickets last season than the cost of the Epic pass this year.

• Like 1