Weekend roll call thread 3/26-27...the final countdown.

Hey All,

It’s almost another weekend...a bittersweet closing weekend at Blue mountain the true mountain but it’s been quite a good ski season despite about 15 rainstorms and tropical heat waves intermixed with some winter.  Is anybody gonna be at Blue mountain this weekend?  Looks like maybe some showers on Saturday and cloudy sky’s on Sunday but you never know..maybe the sun will come out.  It should be a fun one with variable conditions and cold beer.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, billskis said:

Sun is out!  From what im seeing on cams conditions look better than i was expecting.  The rain really obscured the views yesterday.  Unfortunately im stuck at work.  

Screenshot_20220325-075241_Chrome.jpg

Just got to blue.  Inversion today..chilly and foggy at the base and at the summit it’s like Siesta Key. 

I'm out for this weekend... For those of you who witnessed my tumble on Tuts behind the line of groomers last Sunday, it may have resulted in some knee issues.  Saw on orthopedic doc on Monday and was recommended to get an MRI and see a surgeon.  Hopefully nothing that major but figured better safe than sorry.

• Sad 15

43 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

I'm out for this weekend... For those of you who witnessed my tumble on Tuts behind the line of groomers last Sunday, it may have resulted in some knee issues.  Saw on orthopedic doc on Monday and was recommended to get an MRI and see a surgeon.  Hopefully nothing that major but figured better safe than sorry.

Sorry to hear this. Keep us posted! You better not just be saying this so you don't have to ride bikes with us....

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

You guys still going for opening? Or sleeping in a bit to let the teeth chattering snow relax a little? 

This might have been the dumbest question asked on PASR

Always opening for me and I’m sure for most..we might even have some rain showers from like 8-10am.  I don’t think it’s gonna get cold enough for the teeth chattering stuff..definitely wasn’t much of that this morning or the other day and if there is frozen cord it gets skied off fast.  

3 hours ago, Dirtwolf said:

Get well soon sir!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Schif said:

You guys still going for opening? Or sleeping in a bit to let the teeth chattering snow relax a little? 

This might have been the dumbest question asked on PASR

Will be there for open. Will have Ez-up. If it’s awful will drink under it until it’s not awful.