Last day of the shortest month ‘23.

toast21602

Just got home from another day in paradise at Blue The True!  Ended up falling asleep on the couch this mor ing after work and missing opening so figured I'd go take some laps after waking up. 

Arrived at the lower lot at 11:45 to see no signs of PASR life in the usual row.  Kept on going to my safe spot and booted up.  Was nice to see a blanket of fresh snow on everything and a seeming return or start of winter.  Snow was great everywhere, no slick spots but it seemed to progressively get slower as the afternoon progressed.  Managed 13 runs in with no particular ROTD.  Every run was quite pleasant.  The come around park had a bit of wonky rollers going into it today though, meh.  All in all JADIP @ Blue The True.

20230228_121646.jpg

Edited by DiMe
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’ll be back tomorrow for the opening bell. My foot feels hella good now…I’m hoping it was just a muscle sprain.  I told atomic Jeff I didn’t have FOMO today due to all the powder in Jackson hole but the fact that I brought it up meant I did…something about natural snow just skis different. 

Way to get after it to all who skied today..I think the 3.25” blue received will groom out nice cause it’s beefy snow!!!

Sleep time…this is the second wind this ski season needs!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Back at 6 with the fam to 34° and the best night snow conditions this year. Met up with friends and the kids only wanted to stay on Lazy and Burma for the side hits and Yeti park. Both were smooth cream. Even got to share a lift ride with @mbike-skiand friend! 

Peace’d around 8 and didn’t even get a beverage down because we had to do a bathroom break JADIP

Side note, does any night people think this is the most lights out collectively on the mountain in recent years? They did fix the big dark spot on Lazy but Burma has a whole corner out, usually down to dirt because no one can avoid it. Trails End is also a pretty dark finish.

Thank you for you blessings beer jesus!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Back at 6 with the fam to 34° and the best night snow conditions this year. Met up with friends and the kids only wanted to stay on Lazy and Burma for the side hits and Yeti park. Both were smooth cream. Even got to share a lift ride with @mbike-skiand friend! 

Peace’d around 8 and didn’t even get a beverage down because we had to do a bathroom break JADIP

Side note, does any night people think this is the most lights out collectively on the mountain in recent years? They did fix the big dark spot on Lazy but Burma has a whole corner out, usually down to dirt because no one can avoid it. Trails End is also a pretty dark finish.

Lights out is fun. I always giggle when going through the dark areas. It reminds me of a fun house! Side note I'm going tonight.

• Like 3