Aspen Stoke

AtomicSkier

I don't know how to put pictures on PASR from my Iphone...maybe I can text u a shot in a bit when it gets light outside. I don't know if we are skiing Highlands or Snowmass today..prob go somewhere and get breakfast...ski...go to grocery store. I'd like to see the town as well. I saw that Aspen has 150 bars...

I think I might try and get a little more sleep

I'm sure Jeff can school you while you're out there. Glad you make it out there safe. Have fun.

Well...I'm hoping I can get pictures to you guys...I went laptopless this trip...iPad only. I've got the camera connection kit, Photoshop express, and a FTP uploader, so hopefully everything works well. I think day 1 is at Snowmass. We're leaving in a few because we need to drive to the village to get GSS's pass. Bluebird day here in Aspen. JADIP.

Well...I'm hoping I can get pictures to you guys...I went laptopless this trip...iPad only. I've got the camera connection kit, Photoshop express, and a FTP uploader, so hopefully everything works well. I think day 1 is at Snowmass. We're leaving in a few because we need to drive to the village to get GSS's pass. Bluebird day here in Aspen. JADIP.

Found this picture about 2 guys that had a flight cancelled to Asspen so they found alternative transportation.

post-2366-0-69641800-1301151779_thumb.jpg

They spent the nite rockin the clubs and hot tubbin with the babes. Well, maybe not the babes.

post-2366-0-93500400-1301151882_thumb.jpg

post-2366-0-33323900-1301151902_thumb.jpg

Jeffy tried to impress the babe by licking pole. She fell for it.

post-2366-0-43957200-1301152002_thumb.jpg

High altitude, spicy food and strong beers did not agree with GSS's delicate constitution. Hope you feel better!

post-2366-0-71733200-1301152064_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Today was awesome. Doug isn't into hiking or skiing the steeps, so we split up pretty early.

Johnny eyeing up his line...Doug staying away from the edge LOL

img5.jpg

Me ripping down below Gowdys...

img6.jpg

It was pretty deep...

img7.jpg

Rinse and repeat for Johnny...

img8.jpg