Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

• 2 weeks later...

In all seriousness (leaf jokes aside) Loveland's snowmaking countdown clock is currently at 2 days 2 hours 22 minutes and 10 seconds, 9, 8, 7, 6...

YAY, its almost time to ski groomers for two months :rolleyes:

in all seriousness, i am getting very stoked for ski season. Heres to hoping for some early season snow

I think this afternoon may be my last water ski runs of the year. Water is getting waaayyy too cold without a wet suit. Winter is on its way.

Water down here is still about 70... Bearable without a wetsuit for an hour or two... However, it's pretty darn chilly when you get out with the beach breeze...

Consistently in the low 60s during the day and low 40s at night in the north country... Won't be long now...

Water down here is still about 70... Bearable without a wetsuit for an hour or two... However, it's pretty darn chilly when you get out with the beach breeze...

Consistently in the low 60s during the day and low 40s at night in the north country... Won't be long now...

Estimated lake temperature according to fishingnotes.com....49 degrees.