Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Is this like a date ? Are you trying to fuck somebody ?

Vetri

Talula's Garden

Amada

Zahav

Those are kinda par for the course though certainly excellent resturants, however if it's a friend or something I try to pick something that fits their personality or is less well known.

Let's say they are into music or like offbeat shit, I want to have the ability to talk in a romantic setting Victor Cafe though I guess that's more well known now.

Smaller gems maybe something like Little Pete's, the Royal or La Minette.

Bars are the moment, I really like A-bar if I'm out with someone I want to talk to, american sardine bar, south kitchen, varga, garage and if they are cool Fiume.

Mütter is in center city so you have lots of options within a ~10 minute walk. Pub and kitchen at 20th and bainbridge is really good gastropub type food and they make really good drinks, one of my favorites. Lots of people say it's the best burger in the city. Village whiskey or monks get my vote for that though. Village whiskey is pretty meat heavy, but as the name suggests, tons of different kinds of whiskey if you're into that. Monks is Belgian, really good burgers, mussels if you like them, and the best beer list I've ever seen. Like, $50-$100 bottles if you really wanna play those games. Their house sour ale is really good. If you're looking for Chinese food, dim sum garden is kinda fun, but more so with a group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

no like filing local taxes. i thought you only had to file federal and state but people are telling me you have to file local taxes as well

Yeah, keystonecollects.com. And if you moved and lived in more than one municipality you have to file for each one. Why can't they just have a spot to pure each township and the dates? PA taxes are such a pain in the ass.

Howdy Y'all. I've been depressed since he end of the season and haven't been posting much. Well weather wise its nice and warm here. I'm wearing shorts and my pasty white legs can be seen from airplanes. I need to tan a lot. moving to ocean city maryland in a few weeks to take advantage of warm weather.