Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

NMSki how cold did you house get last weekend when it was in the 20s and 30s outside??  

House is pretty well insulated, but it was in the low 50s in the morning. Warms up pretty nicely in the afternoon due to its orientation. Aside from those couple of really cold days it's been hovering around 60 pretty consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

No heat November will be coming to an end in my house this evening when our houseguests arrive for the week.  We made it all the way through last year.

Damn.  i mean, i keep my house really cool, but even i have had my heat on for a while.  

JFDan money doesn't grow on trees people with kids have to make sacrifices. I've had the heat on most days for about 10-15 minutes..then my room gets super warm and I shut it off.  At work the heat wasn't working the one morning last week and it was down into the 50s and my office manager was freaking out so we got a service tech to come out and fix it. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No snow this weekend going out to sea chance of rain or snow Tuesday. 

Lots of people are thinking thats coming more west.  Big time snow? no.  maybe have some snurries at Blue on Sunday? yes.  Make my house look pretty at night with the Christmas lights on and some snow on the ground?  yes.