Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

We ended up with about 26” is my guess. Took me about 40 minutes to shovel my car out..the thick shit the plow left behind my car was tough the rest not so bad.  I’m not going anywhere today because I don’t want somebody taking my spot..gonna walk to the store later. Time to have a breakfast/lunch of champions from the vending machine.  Cheese balls might come in handy later. 

2FB8D851-7A4D-4961-8939-F533138B0414.jpeg

• Boner City 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Time to have a breakfast/lunch of champions from the vending machine.  Cheese balls might come in handy later. 

That's a grate breakfast. My coworker used to eat chocolate bars and pretzels from the vending machine for dinner because he didnt feel like going out.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That's a grate breakfast. My coworker used to eat chocolate bars and pretzels from the vending machine for dinner because he didnt feel like going out.

Been there done that. I was just pissed they are out of Red Bull. All good I’ll walk to CVS later to get supper. Maybe those frozen White Castle sliders or a lean cuisine. Don’t worry tomorrow I’ll be back at wegmans paying $11 for 6 bites of raw fish. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, NMSKI said:

Probably 5” total at my house.  Didn’t do any snow removal yet and unfortunately I drove up and down my driveway a few times and a bunch of kids were running all over the driveway so it’s pretty packed down.  Gonna be a bear to clear off with my shitty snowblower.  Can’t wait to move into a townhome when my kids are grown.  

5” oh that’s cute lol 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

We ended up with about 26” is my guess. Took me about 40 minutes to shovel my car out..the thick shit the plow left behind my car was tough the rest not so bad.  I’m not going anywhere today because I don’t want somebody taking my spot..gonna walk to the store later. Time to have a breakfast/lunch of champions from the vending machine.  Cheese balls might come in handy later. 

2FB8D851-7A4D-4961-8939-F533138B0414.jpeg

How much was that? About 12 bucks? Should have gotten a pizza at Blue.

6 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

another storm Sunday/Monday would be cool, as long as it doesn't stop me from hitting Greek Peak/Elk next Sunday/Monday.  Another 2' of snow storm and I'd cancel though

At this time it’s looking like the Lehigh valley and the southern pocono would receive a lot more snow than GP and Elk but far off.  

1 minute ago, trackbiker said:

How much was that? About 12 bucks? Should have gotten a pizza at Blue.

An irrelevant amount of money($5-6) and the local pizza places are definitely closed and I’m sure the pizza stand at Blue is closed and I’m not there.  If you’re curious I’m having cambells creamy chicken and dumpling soup now and chips and salsa...

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

At this time it’s looking like the Lehigh valley and the southern pocono would receive a lot more snow than GP and Elk but far off.  

Yeah I'll wait until Friday to figure out what to do about going.  It'd be terrible if I got snowed in up there and couldn't go to work Tuesday (not really)

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Best thing to happen since this pandemic started. Glad many of us have had the ability to enjoy it. 

This. I wasn’t out skiing nor did I really get to enjoy the snow, but it was nice to feel like life was back to “normal” for once and to actually be stoked on something for a change. Loved seeing everyone’s snow pictures on Instagram, fb, wherever else. It seemed like for 2 days nothing else in the world mattered to anyone except the snow. It was wonderful. 

• Like 4