Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

On 10/27/2023 at 9:12 AM, Barb said:

I am ready!

I saw some areas already got big dumps that buried their snow stakes ! 

On 10/25/2023 at 5:58 PM, Benm said:

not opening 'til dec.

I dont know why we even ask blue because the answer is always the same, be it the endless peeps asking when sidewinder is opening or this thing where they picked a number out of a hat......when it gets cold. If it's witches titty two weeks from now they open and if not they don't. The best weather peeps can do is say next month it's likely to be warmer or cooler than avg and maybe give you temps 10 days out.

Sometimes the slow start years make up for it at the end, I'd trade two weeks of wrod for some legit storms any year. 

• Like 4
  • Boner City 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I saw some areas already got big dumps that buried their snow stakes ! 

I dont know why we even ask blue because the answer is always the same, be it the endless peeps asking when sidewinder is opening or this thing where they picked a number out of a hat......when it gets cold. If it's witches titty two weeks from now they open and if not they don't. The best weather peeps can do is say next month it's likely to be warmer or cooler than avg and maybe give you temps 10 days out.

Sometimes the slow start years make up for it at the end, I'd trade two weeks of wrod for some legit storms any year. 

Johnny law is correct. Saved me alot of words. 

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

It’s cold. I think I need to turn on the heat.

dunno how you haven't caved in the last couple of days. we crossed our fingers when it was 70 or whatever the other day and turned on the heat to see if it'd work. so far so good.

Just now, Johnny Law said:

What I'm most impressed with is that must be a North Korea level lock down on the thermostat. Like my daughter would ninja that shit back up to 71 no time flat. 

The pilot light is not lit, so any fiddling with the thermostat is done in vain.  

If only they all knew that all I do is flip a switch in the basement to fire up the pilot light!  I make it sound like a complicated procedure.  

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You wife doesn’t care?  I’m sure she’s proud of you for saving like a half hours pay per month lol

She has fun with it too.  Its not about the money, its just a fun contest to see how long we can go before we crack.  Life is more fun when you do silly things like this.  

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

She has fun with it too.  Its not about the money, its just a fun contest to see how long we can go before we crack.  Life is more fun when you do silly things like this.  

I do the challenge everyday with customers not to be a sarcastic asshole and I usually fail.  Maybe I’ll try the don’t keep or pee or poop all day challenge.  NMSki and you’re the boss at work so keep the heat off there as well.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich