Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

25 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I have to shovel after work, so I'll take it

Shoveling here in Philly was more about pushing the slush into the storm drain. I just hope it sticks around at Blue until the weekend

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The melting here is extreme right now..melting from above and below since the ground isn’t frozen and the sun is so strong 

All the melting snow will be really grate for the snow making retention ponds. Maybe the ponds will be full enough to get Upper Sidewinder open by February 31!

• Boner City 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

All the melting snow will be really grate for the snow making retention ponds. Maybe the ponds will be full enough to get Upper Sidewinder open by February 31!

Dont be a hater, lucky to get even one day like this at Blue a year.

Screenshot_20240213_184225_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Dont be a hater, lucky to get even one day like this at Blue a year.

I didn't get a day like this at Blue this year, so I'm gonna hate hate hate. But I did get sum perder at Vermont which was nice, so I ain't even mad

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I have no idea who this guy is, but he isnt the first i have heard of thursday and friday nights snow. Take it with a pretty low probability though. 
IMG_9611.thumb.jpeg.a1e65df00c54cccdfaa5b32ec2671361.jpeg

EPAWA take is not much Thursday possibly 3-5 on Saturday but more Southern progressive storm. Greenland blocking isn’t there yet ☹️

34 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Winter storm warning down this way with 4-6 inches according to NWS.  Gonna be another sketchy drive to blue!

Well the roads might get better as you get closer.  The other day was amazing…I passed out early and was awakened by heavy rainfall…saw it snowing on the blue cams and within a minute the rain changed to snow  and ten minutes later all the cars were covered and roads.  @mute1080 calls it thermonuclearer thermal dynamics and he’s right!!!  I said it was gonna take awhile to stick cause was 47 degrees and then rained and nope…

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well the roads might get better as you get closer.  

Looks like consensus, aside from NWS, is that it's shifting north a bit. Maybe blue will get a good thump. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well the roads might get better as you get closer.  The other day was amazing…I passed out early and was awakened by heavy rainfall…saw it snowing on the blue cams and within a minute the rain changed to snow  and ten minutes later all the cars were covered and roads.  @mute1080 calls it thermonuclearer thermal dynamics and he’s right!!!  I said it was gonna take awhile to stick cause was 47 degrees and then rained and nope…

I don’t, but thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

What this all means is shitshow incoming! That snow in Phila and suburbs and NJ means all of the Jerrys and its Presidents weekend one time a year people are all incoming! Get your runs in early......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mgguy said:

What this all means is shitshow incoming! That snow in Phila and suburbs and NJ means all of the Jerrys and its Presidents weekend one time a year people are all incoming! Get your runs in early......

My friend thinks the snow tomorrow will keep the crowds low in the morning. I told him to rethink that. 

It's gonna be a, get your runs in from 8:00 to 8:30 and then bail, kinda day.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, saltyant said:

My friend thinks the snow tomorrow will keep the crowds low in the morning. I told him to rethink that. 

It's gonna be a, get your runs in from 8:00 to 8:30 and then bail, kinda day.

See you in line at the Big Bear 6 @ 7:15 if there is more than 2" in my driveway in the morning.  First run on Mariji's!

Edited by DiMe
  • Thanks 1