Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Now Ghoul as a day trader don't you like the way the economy and stock market has been with Trump as president. Hillary is a fucking crook she and bill did all kinds of shady shit. Moe are you ever going to support our president?

you cant help but feel sorry for president trump.  all he wants to do is help americans of all races prosper, but he is stuck cleaning up the disaster obama left behind.  

Now Ghoul as a day trader don't you like the way the economy and stock market has been with Trump as president. Hillary is a fucking crook she and bill did all kinds of shady shit. Moe are you ever going to support our president?

1. I rarely day trade. I use a longer time approach. 2. When you trade, the health of the economy and market direction doesn't matter. Otherwise, don't trade. 3. The economy isn't much better now than last year in terms of GDP. In fact, there are some signs that the economy may weaken. Obama brought the market up from 6600. It was around 19000 last november. That's a few points shy of a triple. Remind me of Trump's awesomeness for the markets when he gets a double. I support the ongoing efforts to eliminate ISIL and terror factions. I support the fact that he cut a deal with the dems to at least push off the debt ceiling issue into December. I can't support a president that is clueless on most major issues, lies on almost a daily basis, watches FNC 24/7 and goes easy on domestic terrorists. That's the short list.

• Like 1

You couldn't be more right TP4. I remember a time when liberals were accepting of everybodies views even if they didn't agree with them. Now it's my way or the highway reminds me of a Limp Biskit song.

liberal hatred is one of the biggest problems facing america.  their intolerance, racism, and hatred of the constitution is a threat to us all.  

You have a weird sense of humor.

Sally is a lady not a bro..gosh

If you're worried that Tarpon offended my delicate, feminine, southern sensibilities then you've never seen me make a12-pack of Bud Light disappear and then knock a child out of the way to catch some Mardi Gras beads. #nointerceptions

• Like 6

You have a weird sense of humor.

Sally is a lady not a bro..gosh

Thanks GSS. Me as an old dude on the intrawide internet machine not so savvy.

And Sally Cat does not have weird sense of humor. That 'toon she posted was pretty cool. An outsider' look on in if you will. Star-bellied Sneetches by Dr Seuss and all that. Spot on.

• Like 1

Wait until ski season, it gets worse.....

The best was when I went over to the Teton gravity forums as Bart and Chippy went over there as FuckAGoat. I bragged about my silver medal in Nastar and post pictures of Blue mountain and Okemo and all of a sudden a wave of Teton gravity mags came over here and post pictures of the Tetons and the Alps and one of the best members we have Johnny Law joined PASR. I love guerilla marketing and I love fuckery. I also like to ski, I like dancing and I like trains..choo choo and cha cha cha

Tarponhead I called a lady on the chairlift at Jackson hole dude by accident and then apologized to her and she didn't even care.

Seriously, WTF is with this weather?

Party cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

If you're worried that Tarpon offended my delicate, feminine, southern sensibilities then you've never seen me make a12-pack of Bud Light disappear and then knock a child out of the way to catch some Mardi Gras beads. #nointerceptions

Wow just wow...