Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Barb do you have eldora and created butte season passes this year?

I have the Rocky Mountain Super Pass plus. Good for unlimited Winter Park, Copper and Eldora. 6 days Steamboat, 3 days CB with no blackout dates. $500 when I purchased in May. Price up to $629 now.

Also attending a TGR movie next week at Boulder Theater and they give you a free CB ticket.

Edited by Barb
  • Like 1

I have the Rocky Mountain Super Pass plus. Good for unlimited Winter Park, Copper and Eldora. 6 days Steamboat, 3 days CB with no blackout dates. $500 when I purchased in May. Price up to $629 now.

Also attending a TGR movie next week at Boulder Theater and they give you a free CB ticket.

Nice! Camelback sucks, though. 

• Like 2

Oh yes, granddaughter and I watched as it sped overhead. I waved and said "Hi guys!", she said: "Are there people on it?"...

Googled it and there are 6 men in space now.

I've always been fascinated by space flight, since watching America's first man in space Alan Shepard Jr.

I was ten years old, in third grade, and the whole elementary school watched the take-off on a black and white TV in the cafeteria.

I'm Real Old....

How many remember watching the moon landing?

• Like 2

SallyCat did you have fun at Oktoberfest?

I was mountain biking; enjoyed the heckling from the chairs. Started to go over to the 'fest to grab a quick lunch, but I was too sober to be that close to a cover band.

Have to save something for ski season!

That's good training discipline. Respect.

• Like 1