Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

I should know waaaaayyyyyy better than to look at storms this far out, cause these totals are all over the place, and like an idiot I’m looking at a bunch of different sites.

If it’s really bad Monday morning I bet VTMark will drive you to Blue in exchange for your buddy pass. 

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm not sure that I find your insolence toward our site admin ok Salty.

I called him a giant douche bag in front of my friend last Sunday, but he knows I'm just messing around and was trying to act cool in front of my friend Matt, and we're best bros (or at least best acquaintances born 3 hours apart)

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

Just now, saltyant said:

I called him a giant douche bag in front of my friend last Sunday, but he knows I'm just messing around and trying to act cool in front of my friend Matt, and we're best bros (or at least best acquaintances born 3 hours apart)

It’s not that common for a mother to have three hours between the birth of fraternal twins. Are you sure your time is correct?

• Haha 2

Just now, Benm said:

Does blue have some sort of protocol for big snow days? For example, will they groom everything like usual or will they leave some stuff ungroomed?

No protocol. Mostly depends when the snow falls. If overnight, stuff gets left alone on some trails. If most of the snow falls during the day it will be groomed overnight 

25 minutes ago, Benm said:

Does blue have some sort of protocol for big snow days? For example, will they groom everything like usual or will they leave some stuff ungroomed?

Focusing on tues AM.

Blue...protocal..you’re funny lol tomorrow is the pow day rider of the storm day..Tuesday brutally groomed with maybe a little Pow on top. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1