First Gear Purchase for 2011/2012 Season

Ride Delaware ?

Should be here by Wed, pretty stoked. Just pulled the triger on a pair of Cochises', narrowing down the ski choice this week. Lhasa Pow and Wailers are top contenders right now.

Ooooo the wailer 112 rp.......... drool

Only rode a pair of og bros not the newer stuff but Splat makes good shit, DPS though is the holy grail, next level boards.

Ooooo the wailer 112 rp.......... drool

Only rode a pair of og bros not the newer stuff but Splat makes good shit, DPS though is the holy grail, next level boards.

I'm checkin to see if there's any leftovers or blemmies available from Splat and I might have an inside track for a pair of new DPS below retail.

Blasphemy !!!!!

I think Steven Drake pays full price for his gear lol, if you have found a magic hook up guard it with your life and then order the crazy shit like the spoon.

That is one of a kind, for sure. I think the DPS designers were smokin up a storm one night and left a pair of wailers on a hot radiator resulting in the new warp design! Too limited for frequent usage for me and I can't begin to guess what the price tag will be for these.

Here he is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqWIjPghGpM

• 4 weeks later...

195 Super 7 has been added to the quiver, I think it will be my daily driver.

might i be able to hop on those for a few turns if you find yourself at blue this winter? i tried the s7 out at baker last winter and thought they were a bit soft, so i'm curious how the super 7 stacks up.

i'm looking to fill some holes in my ski lineup and something similar to that is what i'm looking at. have you rode anything from on3p at all?

Edited by Justo8484

might i be able to hop on those for a few turns if you find yourself at blue this winter? i tried the s7 out at baker last winter and thought they were a bit soft, so i'm curious how the super 7 stacks up.

i'm looking to fill some holes in my ski lineup and something similar to that is what i'm looking at. have you rode anything from on3p at all?

Absolutely, I'm throwing on p14's so they got some play, I'm on 28.5 with a 326 bsl if I can remember right.

I was on the S7 and didn't like it either too soft. I rode the Super 7 at the end of last year at a demo day and the rep told me to ignore the tips and just ride.

The tips flop around like a mofo but they rail and they were good in heavy pow so they should fit that in between spot pretty good. I love the LP for hardpack but its too narrow for sloppy pow and the ARG is killer in anything deep but is almost useless on the groomed.

Absolutely, I'm throwing on p14's so they got some play, I'm on 28.5 with a 326 bsl if I can remember right.

I was on the S7 and didn't like it either too soft. I rode the Super 7 at the end of last year at a demo day and the rep told me to ignore the tips and just ride.

The tips flop around like a mofo but they rail and they were good in heavy pow so they should fit that in between spot pretty good. I love the LP for hardpack but its too narrow for sloppy pow and the ARG is killer in anything deep but is almost useless on the groomed.

like, old p14s, or pivot 14s? cause there's not very much adjustment to a pivot heel at all. i'm a 27.5, not sure what the boot sole is gonna come out to since i'm not sure what boots i'm going to be in this year yet.

like, old p14s, or pivot 14s? cause there's not very much adjustment to a pivot heel at all. i'm a 27.5, not sure what the boot sole is gonna come out to since i'm not sure what boots i'm going to be in this year yet.

Old P14's, if I remember right they will fit a 26-30 but to be honest its been awhile since I've dicked with them as my foot hasn't grown in a long time.

Jeff, can you add a feature to the rating system that reduces the amount of posts you can have a day for a large number of repeated negative ratings? I mean seriously, how many positive posts did you give Doug for shits and giggles, and we are almost back at a neutral rating?

• Like 2

Jeff, can you add a feature to the rating system that reduces the amount of posts you can have a day for a large number of repeated negative ratings? I mean seriously, how many positive posts did you give Doug for shits and giggles, and we are almost back at a neutral rating?

He got +1000 points :killyourself:

he got 1000 bonus points and lost them all. haha.