the pics from today thread

Justin

Well , I've never been to Disney, and have zero desire to go there. No offense, have fun.

None taken... It's not for everyone. I enjoy it and have a good time when I'm here. On the other hand for some people coming here is like religion. I love it when those people push and cut their way in front of my kids to get a good spot for fireworks display that they've seen so many times they could choreograph it.

As side note Hollywood Studios has essentially transformed into Star wars studios. It was pretty cool.

Well , I've never been to Disney, and have zero desire to go there. No offense, have fun.

Do you like rides?? Did your kids ever bug you to go?? It's pretty expensive essentially what a ski trip out west would be but instead of spending $100 per day on lift tickets it's about that much for park admission. Everything is immaculate from the buildings to landscaping to the employees demeaner. Prob exactly the opposite of a camping trip.

The Magic Kingdom is pretty cool. There's Tomorrowland which is like what people in the 50s thought the future would be like and lots of rides based on Disney movies. Epcot is a combination of science and then they have the world showcase and MGM studios is pretty cool. Also typhoon lagoon and blizzard beach are their water parks and they have an animal park which they didn't have when I was a kid.

Do you like rides?? Did your kids ever bug you to go?? It's pretty expensive essentially what a ski trip out west would be but instead of spending $100 per day on lift tickets it's about that much for park admission. Everything is immaculate from the buildings to landscaping to the employees demeaner. Prob exactly the opposite of a camping trip.

The Magic Kingdom is pretty cool. There's Tomorrowland which is like what people in the 50s thought the future would be like and lots of rides based on Disney movies. Epcot is a combination of science and then they have the world showcase and MGM studios is pretty cool. Also typhoon lagoon and blizzard beach are their water parks and they have an animal park which they didn't have when I was a kid.

My son would always say he was the only kid in his class that hadn't been to Disney! I guess we were just crappy parents. His senior high school trip was to Disney, he never went back. I'm just not into crowds. Rides are ok. I can't stand anything that goes around in circles.... makes me want to puke.
  • Like 1

My son would always say he was the only kid in his class that hadn't been to Disney! I guess we were just crappy parents. His senior high school trip was to Disney, he never went back. I'm just not into crowds. Rides are ok. I can't stand anything that goes around in circles.... makes me want to puke.

I felt like I was the only kid in school that didn't go to Disney too. I'll always joke that I had a screwed up childhood and when people ask why, I say because I never went to Disney. Honestly though, now I have no desire to even go haha

Edited by skifreak