the pics from today thread

Justin

15 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I might be the only person who likes the last row of the plane.  I feel more comfortable sleeping knowing I don’t have to risk the person behind me giving me a wet Willy or something 

Last time I was in the last couple rows it stank like other people's shit the entire time.  I would have to be having an extreme emergency to poop on a plane.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

I might be the only person who likes the last row of the plane.  I feel more comfortable sleeping knowing I don’t have to risk the person behind me giving me a wet Willy or something 

And right near the bathroom if you have an overactive bladder.  I don’t mind that the back row seats don’t recline but don’t want to be the last person off the plane. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, Johnny Law said:

The back row is dope if the plane is pretty much empty or the isle donkey is hot and flirty. 

One time on the way to England a dude had a heart attack so they wrapped him up and stuck him across the back row like a Christmas tree. 

Wow, I heard cruise ships have a morgue. 

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

Last time I was in the last couple rows it stank like other people's shit the entire time.  I would have to be having an extreme emergency to poop on a plane.  

The timing between this post and me seeing this sign 30 mins later is flawless.  The crazy thing is there had to be an incident to warrant putting up this sign 

IMG_0132.thumb.jpeg.0cd78ea125256c1edf57d13d52ac1714.jpeg

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

The timing between this post and me seeing this sign 30 mins later is flawless.  The crazy thing is there had to be an incident to warrant putting up this sign 

IMG_0132.thumb.jpeg.0cd78ea125256c1edf57d13d52ac1714.jpeg

I'd like to know how they define "diarrhea" because depending on the definition, I might never be 14 days past a previous bout.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

AC is one of the coolest, weirdest and shitiest places on earth.. I've never been anywhere else like it so in its own way it is very unique.

What’s kept it from becoming a real travel destination is the lack of an airport.  Yes there’s the AC airport but only Spirit flies there and the Philly airport is about an hour and a half away.  

Going to HS where I did, the weekend parties were all over the map. Brigantine was one of the hot spots for house parties. Driving back to Ocean City and having to go thru AC was always the sketchiest part of my evening. Usually sobered me right up. 

39 minutes ago, Barb said:

Going to HS where I did, the weekend parties were all over the map. Brigantine was one of the hot spots for house parties. Driving back to Ocean City and having to go thru AC was always the sketchiest part of my evening. Usually sobered me right up. 

Is that before the garden state parkway? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1