the pics from today thread

Justin

• 2 weeks later...

Snowbasin today.

1964922_10154231798885431_40790891388021

i think it got up to about 94 around Philly yesterday. sometime around this date in January was when we had that real cold snap, like -9. Basically a 100 degree difference. i like the cold way more than this over 90 and humid bullshit.

Snowing in the Tetons. I honestly don't notice the heat much as I'm either in air conditioning at home, in air conditioning at work and air conditioning at the bar.

JFSkiDan, was it minus 9 in Philly?

No - i was looking at the poconos for the cold temps, and philly for the high temps. i know i saw 0 degrees on my thermometer here, not real sure if we dipped into the negatives around philly or not. Lets say 90 degree temp swing.

No - i was looking at the poconos for the cold temps, and philly for the high temps. i know i saw 0 degrees on my thermometer here, not real sure if we dipped into the negatives around philly or not. Lets say 90 degree temp swing.

Regardless, it went from really fucking cold to really fucking hot in a short period of time.

Here's some paleo food stoke:

Breakfast - almond flour pancakes, French Toast style ® and mixed with banana (l). Side of bacon and fresh pineapple. Wake up juice. 1100 calories.

punepe9y.jpg

Lunch - chicken, shrimp, avocado, cucumber, tomato, onion and fresh basil with olive oil/balsamic dressing. 670 calories. Side of water.

qe9upuve.jpg