2/17/2013...great conditions

AtomicSkier

Everything had a nice layer of freshly blown snow...everything was a treat. First run down Razors was the best of the year, by far. Razors, Dreamweaver, Paradise and Lazy all had a coat, Switchback and Mainstreet were smooth as silk. Wind wasn't as bad as expected either. A few brews in the parknig lot to celebrate the day afterwards.

Why am I writing this report? Because Doug quit PASR.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure if there was an incident on the mountain today, that is why I asked. No need to make it public, although in his case, I'm sure most people would want to know.

if it was anything good, i would have said...but nope...twas probably Root's fault for not wanting to ride the lift with him lol.

I dont get the doug hate, dude is cool and at the end of the day most of the shit talkers encourage his shit by constantly bitching.

Its like a 3 year old you dont tell them to stop for that is what they want, simply ignore it.

I don't have a problem with Doug at all. I just don't like when he comes in and cunts up random threads that he doesn't have any solid input for. Example, the flyers thread, posting about cheese fries every other post in the BC threads, etc.

Some of his shit is hilarious though.

I dont get the doug hate, dude is cool and at the end of the day most of the shit talkers encourage his shit by constantly bitching.

Its like a 3 year old you dont tell them to stop for that is what they want, simply ignore it.

Took a few runs by myself on Sunday morning and it was quite

nice. No Doug drama, not listening to Jeff be a douche on every lift ride. It was

fun, what skiing should be, not drama filled 3rd grade bullshit.

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with Doug at all. I just don't like when he comes in and cunts up random threads that he doesn't have any solid input for. Example, the flyers thread, posting about cheese fries every other post in the BC threads, etc.

Some of his shit is hilarious though.

I think I got most of those posts. If I missed any, just report them and I'll take care of it.

ditto. i have no beef w/ gss at all. you just need to take his posts with a grain of salt.

ditto. i have no beef w/ gss at all. you just need to take his posts with a grain of salt.

Agree with you guys, but a) I am new here so what the hell do I know, and b ) maybe I'm just as annoying to others and don't realize it haha.

Edited by NMSKI

I have no beef with him personally. Some of his posts are actually worth a read. The problem is a good majority of them are childish and off putting to people who may otherwise join and contribute to the site. I've talked to people who have said this. mod preview GSS was actually pretty cool.

• Like 1

I have no beef with him personally. Some of his posts are actually worth a read. The problem is a good majority of them are childish and off putting to people who may otherwise join and contribute to the site. I've talked to people who have said this. mod preview GSS was actually pretty cool.

Agreed.