snow blowers

indiggio

No mountain in nepa is "for real"

I respectfully disagree. Aspen isn't real, Snowbird isn't real. These are the 1 in a billion places, they are like a mythical shangri la. They have snow, and big mtns and at least in Aspen, vagina, which is hard to come by in a ski town. If you are lucky enough to be born there or move there everyday is a testament to how unreal those places are.

Blue mtn......blue mtn is as real as it gets, well maybe Spring mtn. The weather is terrible, it's cold and windy and when it's real cold it generally isn't snowing. When it does snow we are almost always on the rain/snow line so we get heavy heavy chunder, hills here are so lame they mostly groom that shit out anyways. The 99.9% of the time it's not snowing, its generally rock hard ice, we use big expensive machines to turn that shit into something resembling legit snow. Most of the hills do not have the vert for anything more than 3 turns and then your back on the lift which is multiple of the time you spend riding. Most of the peeps around are well intentioned but don't know fuck all about skiing and riding, your mostly trying not to be hit by them or do the hitting as they generally find the best place to sit down is on a blind turn under a lip, this ensures a clean decapitation I guess.

Yet even in these gritty pockets you got your hard core mofo's. Riding the concrete shit lap after lap, day after day, year after year. By any reasonable measure they aren't really mtns. but they still sing that hypnotic song that brings you back. The friends and the booze helps but that isn't enough to counter all the money you spend, all the shit you blow off to go ride.

Alta or Bear Creek your still chasing that same feeling, that minute of floating where the entire universe comes together, where your entire body is in concert with your mind. At Alta your odds are going to be alot better and pow is always the holy grail, yet there is something to be said for being able to ride two 1/4inch pieces of stainless around a 20 degree bend at 40mph while dogging wanna be's from NJ, probably while high or drunk in what is generally the worst snow imaginable.

If that ain't keeping it real I don't know what is.

Stoked for all of you getting a t-giving season opener, I'm gearless down here. Never fails. I even debated bringing some back from VT, even had room, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!........

You got boots ? I got 17 of everything else if you want to ride. I even have boots but they are all retired for a reason......

• Like 5

I respectfully disagree. Aspen isn't real, Snowbird isn't real. These are the 1 in a billion places, they are like a mythical shangri la. They have snow, and big mtns and at least in Aspen, vagina, which is hard to come by in a ski town. If you are lucky enough to be born there or move there everyday is a testament to how unreal those places are.

Blue mtn......blue mtn is as real as it gets, well maybe Spring mtn. The weather is terrible, it's cold and windy and when it's real cold it generally isn't snowing. When it does snow we are almost always on the rain/snow line so we get heavy heavy chunder, hills here are so lame they mostly groom that shit out anyways. The 99.9% of the time it's not snowing, its generally rock hard ice, we use big expensive machines to turn that shit into something resembling legit snow. Most of the hills do not have the vert for anything more than 3 turns and then your back on the lift which is multiple of the time you spend riding. Most of the peeps around are well intentioned but don't know fuck all about skiing and riding, your mostly trying not to be hit by them or do the hitting as they generally find the best place to sit down is on a blind turn under a lip, this ensures a clean decapitation I guess.

Yet even in these gritty pockets you got your hard core mofo's. Riding the concrete shit lap after lap, day after day, year after year. By any reasonable measure they aren't really mtns. but they still sing that hypnotic song that brings you back. The friends and the booze helps but that isn't enough to counter all the money you spend, all the shit you blow off to go ride.

Alta or Bear Creek your still chasing that same feeling, that minute of floating where the entire universe comes together, where your entire body is in concert with your mind. At Alta your odds are going to be alot better and pow is always the holy grail, yet there is something to be said for being able to ride two 1/4inch pieces of stainless around a 20 degree bend at 40mph while dogging wanna be's from NJ, probably while high or drunk in what is generally the worst snow imaginable.

You got boots ? I got 17 of everything else if you want to ride. I even have boots but they are all retired for a reason......

No boots here. I had the Cochises sold, then thought I could do better pricewise than Buckmans' online, which turned out not to be true, was going to sell Hugo my gift card, but now it makes sense to just order them at Buckman's after all, but I waited to long to figure that out, so now I get to sit around on friday waiting for you guys to post some McSnow stoke. I got a pair of old recons and skinny Machete's I left here in PA. I'm heading north next week, so no November turns for me this year.

This so much.....What ever mountain your at,it's what you make of it while your there......

• Like 3

You're quite the wordsmith...and I'm impressed...only one fuck :D

• Like 2