Zee Lights

skifreak

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow…I never understand why people separate and don’t get divorced.  I guess she needs to find a lawyer lol and not a short Jewish one.  

Have you ever tried getting divorced? It is an expensive and emotionally draining process unless both parties are in complete alignment on what they want the financial and custodial terms of thebdivorce to be.

I would say having experienced how challenging it is to get a divorce makes it unlikely we will get married even after she gets divorced. Neither of us plan to have more kids - which is IMO the best reason for people to get married. We would rather remain in a relationship as long as it suits us without making it so we would have to go through that process again if we ever wanted to end it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Have you ever tried getting divorced? It is an expensive and emotionally draining process unless both parties are in complete alignment on what they want the financial and custodial terms of thebdivorce to be.

I would say having experienced how challenging it is to get a divorce makes it unlikely we will get married even after she gets divorced. Neither of us plan to have more kids - which is IMO the best reason for people to get married. We would rather remain in a relationship as long as it suits us without making it so we would have to go through that process again if we ever wanted to end it.

No but if you don’t want to be with somebody anymore then get divorced despite the cost.  I also think it’s crazy some women when they get divorced still keep ex husbands last name.  

I think people get married so they can combine assets as well.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Way to do you, for realz. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Friday would have been one of the earliest starts I can recall. I'm not talking about anyone here but mad peeps clamoring for them to open will ride like 8 days all season. The answer is always the same, they will open when it's cold and right now the cold is just trying to get a free drink from us. Give it a bit and she'll be back and hungry. 

• Like 6

The cold will come, the night of Zee Lights will come. Opening day being fun for all of one hour as the 8 open trails which really mean 1.5 trails get boring and/or skied off will come. 

I'm going to enjoy one more weekend of sleeping in before the inevitability of waking up early and constantly having beer in my car sets in. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Schif said:

The cold will come, the night of Zee Lights will come. Opening day being fun for all of one hour as the 8 open trails which really mean 1.5 trails get boring and/or skied off will come. 

I'm going to enjoy one more weekend of sleeping in before the inevitability of waking up early and constantly having beer in my car sets in. 

Ah the subtle positive stoke. :rock

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Those clear and cold nights (Wed, Thu, Fri) look promising.
Monday night looks humid. Tuesday transitional, might get some production.

Daytime temps are way better than this past week for sure.  moving in the right direction.  

• Like 2

basically mud puddles at the valley now.  

We all know Blue has a huge snowmaking system.  supposedly 14,000 or 15,000 GPM.  I think its bigger than Killington, and we have seen them put on a show.  Hopefully we see that when conditions are right.  

But here is your fun info for the day.  Seven Springs is supposedly 30,000 GPM.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

We all know Blue has a huge snowmaking system.  supposedly 14,000 or 15,000 GPM.  I think its bigger than Killington, and we have seen them put on a show.  Hopefully we see that when conditions are right.  

Unfortunately all for naught, if the weather (and PPL) don't cooperate. 

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Thats a lot of wawa

4 hours ago, DiMe said:

Wtf......

To be fair, I don't really know if these are for parking booths/gate arms. Right now there just 2 separate curb "islands" with underground conduits installed. But from the positioning perpendicular to the two parking lot roads and the section of lot they have roped off, it sure looks like a preferred parking section right in front of the lodge is emminent.

They also appear to have moved a bunch of the metal poles they string the ropes between to form the rows. There was a small Bobcat with an auger attachment tooling around and many poles were in clearly freshly drilled holes.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This is really good I knew the humidity was low but this is an earlier start than expected.  The stoke market is rising..it’s November and snow is being blown and this is not a test..this is grate!!!

What in the fudge they just turned everything off!!!