Zee Lights

skifreak

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

TP4 I arrived at Blue a few minutes before you yesterday and I saw all of these guys pull in…half are named Gary and Bruce lol and it hating just an observation….and don’t worry I just blinked and I was 40 with a 40 and a bottle of jack babysitting the grand kids for Hailie while hailie was out getting smashed.  

09A99F26-D024-4BD8-93A3-EFB51EE418FE.png

Those are great lawn mowing shoes 

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

So @AtomicSkiers words about waiting on a better season pass option resonated with me. I went to re-up and got this…wtf?

IMG_0153.thumb.jpeg.c594581b22de517b93c325a0dfbdf2c5.jpeg

i emailed the people at KSL Blue Mountain, so im sure they will have their IT guy right on it. 

3d65b155a6a2aa4fc3544916408a712f.gif

Dont worry, you cant even buy a "new" season pass from their website.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is grate. People are confused if they are at Camelback or Blue Mountain. It is easy to do since they are basically the same mountain now. Maybe KSL should build a high speed gondola between the two so people can transfer rapidly !!

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/rHkaNmJvBkpBWCaW/?mibextid=oFDknk

Edited by saltyant

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Can you apply your gift card to next year's season pass? I did for my Camelback add on.

I was talking to one of the boomers about it and I think so.  I’m like one of the boomers as I’d have probably used gift card if it was an actual gift card not in the cloud. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I was talking to one of the boomers about it and I think so.  I’m like one of the boomers as I’d have probably used gift card if it was an actual gift card not in the cloud. 

WJW you're such a boomer. You're leaving money on the table

Edited by saltyant

51 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll buy it on 4/1…payment plan and again prob not use my gift card or buddy pass.  

I went ahead and renewed since the only difference between now and then is when you spend the $69 deposit.  

• Thanks 1