skifreak

Zee Lights

15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

How are the ponds? 

They’re great! More rain coming to fill them up! Going to be epic next year! Maybe ikonic!

45 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Stop 

Hammer-time! 

I’m already having anxiety wondering if my pass will work and then waiting in customer service line to get it sorted out while the PASRs get a lap or two extra on cookies. That means ski season is coming soon.  Anybody know if the lights are on.  Now we have to pray for rain so the snowmaking ponds are full...

• Like 3

I’m already having anxiety wondering if my pass will work and then waiting in customer service line to get it sorted out while the PASRs get a lap or two extra on cookies. That means ski season is coming soon.  Anybody know if the lights are on.  Now we have to pray for rain so the snowmaking ponds are full...

I get SEVERE pass anxiety.

22 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I get SEVERE pass anxiety.

Good thing you have a prescription to take care of that. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Blue’s Gram page fucking with us?

It does say "one day closer to this". Although they should be blowing snow by now, it's been cold enough 

Edited by saltyant

9 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Blue’s Gram page fucking with us?

97C35925-7E66-4B13-9E8A-775700C9BF3D.thumb.png.d24f691afc5abae4b667ec0a605fc08c.png

Yes. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

They'd really be fucking with us if they dropped a list of improvements made in the off season.

Maybe they’ll put ski racks in front of the automatic door by the lower lodge bathrooms and then remove them 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

So a new cat, and there was a concrete truck doing something by the valley lodge today. I couldn't stop to snoop, anyone know if that's related to the other construction?

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2019 at 8:53 PM, IceEidolon said:

So a new cat, and there was a concrete truck doing something by the valley lodge today. I couldn't stop to snoop, anyone know if that's related to the other construction?

Didn't they get a new one two years ago ?

They actually have removed the summer seating and brought out the ski racks before blowing snow this year. Stoke levels are rising!

508466362_ScreenShot2019-11-07at10_16_51PM.thumb.png.6603dda4bcd28eaa31c849894daa04bd.png

• Like 1