Opening day 12/21 roll call...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

All things considered, it was a pretty rad opening night. Glad I skipped biking and opted for blue instead. Ty, Vince and I got on snow around 7:15 after the usual first day bike pass/ski pass confusion. Bumps on midway were super fun with some good side booter tranny finding action goin on off to the left. Lower main was whatever, good to make some turns none the less. The spine on vista was next level, lots of grinding opportunity. The soft snow was a nice change of pace from what I've skied this year, but I wish it was colder. I sent a few big dog booters for the boys and made it MSY mad steezy yo. See ya in 2016!

• Like 3

Great opening day as far as I'm concerned! Nice seeing all you guys. The soft snow gave the old quads more of a workout than I was expecting. Highlights: 1) soft bumps on midway, 2) no cookies to be found, 3) not too crowded, 4) Phillycore's graceful dismount

Thanks for a fun night Blue and all you guys!

• Like 1

Nice pics Toast.  Thanks for throwing caution to the wind like that and putting your phone directly in harms way to snap a few photos.  Really makes the TR come alive.  

Good to see everybody again.  I have only done opening day at Blue twice before, and that was my longest opening day session.  Just glad i was able to get my boots on the right feet, even though it didnt feel like they were.  

• Like 1

Great opening day as far as I'm concerned! Nice seeing all you guys. The soft snow gave the old quads more of a workout than I was expecting. Highlights: 1) soft bumps on midway, 2) no cookies to be found, 3) not too crowded, 4) Phillycore's graceful dismount

Thanks for a fun night Blue and all you guys!

Phillycore wiped out?? That's a first bahahahahaha. My thighs are a little sore from my longish session at blue yesterday.

When do you think they'll reopen? I'm thinking maybe before January 10th

Phillycore wiped out?? That's a first bahahahahaha. My thighs are a little sore from my longish session at blue yesterday.

It was a very stylish wipeout so I'm not even making fun. Lord knows I wipe out a lot, but not with the same flair as PC.