Opening day 12/21 roll call...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

If blue isn't open Wednesday (I doubt they will be), they are fucking pieces of shit and camelback attains #1 ranking in PA. Cause camelback literally just fumbled the ball on their own 5 yard line. All blue has to do is pick the ball up and jog into the endzone. Camelback pretty much said fuck becoming #1, we are fine at #2. I hope that blue can capitalize on their error, cause a 1 day Monday opening is fucking worthless for those of us who don't have the luxury of showing up to work whenever we feel like it

They'll gonna take it day by day I don't see why they won't be open Wednesday although I don't know if they'll make Saturday. TP4 you should just call in sick tomorrow.

If blue isn't open Wednesday (I doubt they will be), they are fucking pieces of shit and camelback attains #1 ranking in PA. Cause camelback literally just fumbled the ball on their own 5 yard line. All blue has to do is pick the ball up and jog into the endzone. Camelback pretty much said fuck becoming #1, we are fine at #2. I hope that blue can capitalize on their error, cause a 1 day Monday opening is fucking worthless for those of us who don't have the luxury of showing up to work whenever we feel like it

shut up.  be glad some of us will be able to ski.  stop being so selfish.

• Like 3

I don't think they ever said they were opening for one day it's based on weather and conditions.

their email blast said:

"This limited and temporary opening is highly dependent on the weather with no guarantee of being opened past Monday."

fuck off Jeff. If it wasn't for me you probably wouldn't be skiing tomoorrow. Stop being selfish and learn some damn respect

strike eighty five.

• Like 3

I don't have the luxury of showing up to work whenever I want. If I can make it, it'll be because I got the ok from my manager to pull an 8-4 instead of 9-5, and I won't get there til 6 at the earliest. Obviously if you're pulling a 12-8 or something, there's not really a way to make it happen but otherwise, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. It's a slow start to a thus far crappy season. We've gotta put in a little bit more work to get the goods these days, unfortunately.

I have my kids until Wednesday than again Christmas afternoon and the 26th, and have a commitment at the airport on the 27th early....so most likely I'll get there the 27th around lunch time when everyone leaves.....lol. Oh well

I can take a cab to your place,go skiing