1/27/19..sausage Sunday. Nice snow!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:19AM and it was a comfortable 28 degrees under mostly cloudy sky’s.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, JFDan, Johnny Law, Shadows, Salty, employee in our row, MBike Mike, Mrs snowbunski, Ryan, Root, Antman, Mute, Toast, Justo, Rose, Eaf, Ski2Live, Ty, AngryHugo, Schifdawg, enjorales, Enjorales dad, Slim, concussion Ted and many others. 

I ended up on the second civilian six pack and challenge was sweet cord..Main Street was the run of the day and so good..switchback was ok early and got icy..nightmare to dreamweaver was also good early and I even sampled lazy mike once and saw toast and shadows on tele skis. Razors was closed due to racing.  No real serious liftlines but definitely a lot of people out and Blue was making some Johnny cash.  

The parking lot was fun with beer and all all sorts of grilled meats thanks to Enjorales and later I even had two of MBike mikes famous beef and cheese sandwiches when it was 40 degrees and the sun was coming out.  All in all it was a really fun sausage Sunday with a lot of PASRs in attendance. 

3B06E861-38A8-4C1D-A134-85B93AADADD1.jpeg

3222A20F-5F39-4B75-9CA8-FD60FD311101.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm jelly, I haven't seen them since 2018. Next Saturday we can see if the current pickle seed stayed on my mirror all week long.

You were there too? That's funny, you must've converted to the lower lot 'cause we've been at the ropes fall and didn't see a familiar face. Well, unless we run into each other in the middle of the week, I guess it's gonna be only after the President's day weekend now. Next two weekends I'll be in Dolomiti, and I won't dare visiting Blue on such a grand weekend as the President's one.

Btw, I wouldn't say that there were no real lift lines today. Sure, it was still OK around 10am but after 11-12 we had to ditch expresses and go to the slow lift and that side of the mountain. Right after we got stopped and schooled by the ski patrol on Paradise. "This trail is like a kiddie pool", - they've said: "I want you to finish the run reeeeal slow now". In revenge I went to the Slopeside Grill and cashed in the free dessert voucher.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Fun weekend with great snow. Best snow was on Lazy Mile IMO. VIP line came in CLUTCH 3x times today when the lines got the worst....

Pretty happy about this clip and think I can get a couple more tricks on this feature in the future. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, eaf said:

You were there too? That's funny, you must've converted to the lower lot 'cause we've been at the ropes fall and didn't see a familiar face. Well, unless we run into each other in the middle of the week, I guess it's gonna be only after the President's day weekend now. Next two weekends I'll be in Dolomiti, and I won't dare visiting Blue on such a grand weekend as the President's one.

Btw, I wouldn't say that there were no real lift lines today. Sure, it was still OK around 10am but after 11-12 we had to ditch expresses and go to the slow lift and that side of the mountain. Right after we got stopped and schooled by the ski patrol on Paradise. "This trail is like a kiddie pool", - they've said: "I want you to finish the run reeeeal slow now". In revenge I went to the Slopeside Grill and cashed in the free dessert voucher.

I parked at the lower lot because I got tired of being stuck in ski boots while conversing with fellow PASRs. The Dolomiti sounds epic, post a report! Glad you got sweet sweet revenge.

I'm still coming down from the meat high of this morning. Words cannot express my awe and gratitude towards @enjoralas for the kick ass food. 

As for the Schmoojie that was supposed to be a security deposit for the Shredators, but seeing how big of a hit it was I'll definitely go back and try to snag enough for more of you clowns. 

• Like 3

Since Indiggio is northbound today I felt obligated to put in a major session. Skied with my tele friend and his kids from 9-5 with a break for lunch. Longest session at blue this season. Bumps got fun around 1-2 or so when boiler plate softened. Ditch on challenge was pretty good and guns n hoses on main was $ once the slab wall was stomped down. Edges on lazy were pretty good too. Fuck-shit run of the day goes to switchback. So bad I was laughing. All round great weekend at blue.

• Like 6