Would ya believe what Cameltoe has now???

indiggio

It will be interesting if Camelback attracts any of the Blue bumpers.  

If blue can maintain some type of bump line we will work to make them skiable. I think then most will stay as there is no love for CB among the bumpers

If blue completely shits to bed on this then yeah, some (most?) folks gonna walk. Believe me - conversations are happening.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

If blue can maintain some type of bump line we will work to make them skiable. I think then most will stay as there is no love for CB among the bumpers

If blue completely shits to bed on this then yeah, some (most?) folks gonna walk. Believe me - conversations are happening.

Todd seems to be real vocal about it on Blues FB Page.  

• Like 1

Being a non-bump ignoramus what’s different this year to prior years now that there’s bumps on Main Street? I get that it took a while to get ‘em set but besides that?

Supposed to seed small - skiers will then ski in the line. New groomer was seeding full sized monstrosities that basically was a series of cliff drops. So a well executed seeded line will be bumping fun within a few hours after seed. Blues monstrosities took days to ski in
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Hopefully lesson learned for Blue then. No ”A" for effort?

The problem is/was that none of the other groomers wanted to learn how to seed them when given the opportunity.  I understand that none of the groomers really want to be bothered seeding them, but they’re forced to by management just to keep Barney’s alive as a trail.