Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

18 minutes ago, Barb said:

6b39113bac67524a5561bc58bc6839ea.jpg
Here is a screenshot of the bullet points. I don’t know how restaurants will survive a 25% capacity. The next step after this is strict lockdown with only essential errands like doctor and grocery store like we had in March.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well i can tell you first hand that cleaning products are becoming scarce again.   I was trying to locate one specific product and amazed that the shelves in that isle were sparse.  

5 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Well i can tell you first hand that cleaning products are becoming scarce again.   I was trying to locate one specific product and amazed that the shelves in that isle were sparse.  

I hope I don't have to go into work to start taking shits with single-ply again.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Barb said:

6b39113bac67524a5561bc58bc6839ea.jpg
Here is a screenshot of the bullet points. I don’t know how restaurants will survive a 25% capacity. The next step after this is strict lockdown with only essential errands like doctor and grocery store like we had in March.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In PA restaurants were at 25% for months...now they’re at 50% but based on driving around most probably more like 15-25% capacity at meal times and mostly takeout except on weekend nights. 

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

I hope I don't have to go into work to start taking shits with single-ply again.

Bring your own TP..I take the elite TP from work back to the hotel house.  A few times housekeeping took my half used elite TP and replaced it with a fresh roll of industrial cheap poop on finger TP

10 minutes ago, Barb said:

Just read in the paper that Boulder is heading towards a level 3 lockdown as well. Saw that  France is going on national lockdown, but schools will remain open. 

I was on a call with a guy in France right this morning. He said that there is a curfew and he doesn't want to come to the States right now because he's afraid he might get stuck here. 

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

I was on a call with a guy in France right this morning. He said that there is a curfew and he doesn't want to come to the States right now because he's afraid he might get stuck here. 

He should just come here. I'm told it will be gone on November 4th. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

#3rdworldproblems

Its when you have to come up with the alternative to single ply.........

https://www.brondell.com/bidets/bidet-toilet-seats/?msclkid=c9e8a4548b2d17665385fbcd44f8e210&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bidets - EM&utm_term=bidet toilet seat&utm_content=C - Bidet Seats - General

there already is one and it is amazing!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I have a few questions since I've never used a bidet but have considered an attachment for my toilet.

1) Do you still have to wipe after squirting the water? 

2) How do you dry off your butt?  Do you go through a new towel each time you dry your butt? 

Seems like a lot of laundry.

4 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I have a few questions since I've never used a bidet but have considered an attachment for my toilet.

2) How do you dry off your butt?  Do you go through a new towel each time you dry your butt? 

No and dryer attachment.  

• Thanks 1

A lot of my co-workers are terrified of losing their jobs if Biden becomes President and puts us in national lockdown.  People in PA are still struggling greatly thanks to Tom Wolf (he called last night’s events in Philly “peaceful protests”), it would be a shame to see working class people suffer even more 

I got the attachment which is a toilet seat that fits on existing toilet. Mine is super fancy and has a dryer. I use small amount of TP (just to make sure). I will say they do leave you feeling very clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

A lot of my co-workers are terrified of losing their jobs if Biden becomes President and puts us in national lockdown.  People in PA are still struggling greatly thanks to Tom Wolf (he called last night’s events in Philly “peaceful protests”), it would be a shame to see working class people suffer even more 

People will still need cars If Biden becomes president.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

People will still need cars If Biden becomes president.  

Ya that’s true.  I’m just the messenger on this one, as I have no idea what the future holds.  I have Biden with a 70% chance of winning and Trump a 30% chance of winning.  If Biden wins, half of me thinks Covid disappears completely by February, but the other half of me thinks we will go into a disastrous national lockdown.  Then again, I thought Trump had 0% chance of winning in 2016 so who knows

1) Of course. But mainly to determine if another squirt is needed or not. If you're free and clear proceed to drying phase.

2) TP...Pat dry. No towel.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

PARidge is an expert on those from his time at Jackson Frost. 

7 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Whirlybirds are a Blue Mountain thing.  And its possible its a transfer from Bear Creek, but im not sure.  

I am proficient in bird law, especially those of the Whirly variety.