Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

'cept me, blue isn't activating employee or family passes to keep numbers down opening weekend. see you ass clowns in a week or so, guess i'm headed to bellayre on my NY frequent skier card this weekend

37 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The BFD about all of this is that we are still allowed to play with our gravity sticks on man-made snow in a few days with virtually no restrictions that will impact us at Blue. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

36 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

'cept me, blue isn't activating employee or family passes to keep numbers down opening weekend. see you ass clowns in a week or so, guess i'm headed to bellayre on my NY frequent skier card this weekend

Dislike!  

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

I saw CVS has it also, and when i went by the one last night, there wasnt a line of cars.  But you will pay about $100 for it.  

I got tested about two weeks ago and my insurance paid for it. Not sure how many or if their is a limited number they will pay for per year. If you have insurance it should pay for at least one test.

4 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

You should ski bear creek if they are open. 

Skiing on the 25th has crossed my mind, but really, i doubt that going really anywhere will be worth the gas to get there.  the allure of going to a different mountain early season with limited terrain is lost on me.  

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

Skiing on the 25th has crossed my mind, but really, i doubt that going really anywhere will be worth the gas to get there.  the allure of going to a different mountain early season with limited terrain is lost on me.  

Good point. They probably won’t be open anyway. 

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Apparently there will be a press conference at 4:00 in PA regarding new restrictions since cases continue to rise, people continue to not care, and hospitals are maxing out. Grab your popcorn for the meltdowns. 

tenor-7197161.gif.68298436ed13c219ae34ea31dad445fd.gif

Gee, I wonder what happened over the last day or so that made Wolf take it more seriously?

skiing on christmas is the best! Without any kids, I've had a riutal of skiing with my brother and his fiancé. We've done Wolf Creek, Alta, Loveland, and others.

Crowds are low, especially in the morning. This year, hoping to ski Arapahoe Basin on Christmas Day before my blackout days kick in. 

• Like 5