Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

28 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I have a perfect way to determine if any white person between age 25-45 is a liar.  Asked them if they used to like Limp Bizkit...if they say no...they are a fucking liar.

And if they’re in the younger half of that demographic they probably don’t even know that Faith is a George Michael song. 

49 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

this is smart of them to do.  I'm such an asshole, if i ran the place i would have done it in October.  

I need a grand father clause then as I never remember to get my pass until like 3 days before.

Hopefully this means they are doing OK in terms of revenue otherwise I think they'd sell as many as possible 

11 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I need a grand father clause then as I never remember to get my pass until like 3 days before.

Hopefully this means they are doing OK in terms of revenue otherwise I think they'd sell as many as possible 

No way they are doing ok in terms of revenue but they need to create a bit of urgency for one last push of pass sales. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No way they are doing ok in terms of revenue but they need to create a bit of urgency for one last push of pass sales. 

They also need to toe the line of making some money and staying afloat, or getting too busy and being the cause of a state-wide ski area shutdown, which no one wants. It's not a problem that's specific to blue either, I'm assuming. I think blue's doing the best they can to make sure we, and they, have as normal a ski season as possible this year, and I think they've done a good job so far. But yeah, last little reminder for people to buy season passes might get them a good chunk of cash to get through a slower than normal start of the season/holiday period.

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1

1 minute ago, tarponhead said:

Thx for this. I just made a $629 donation to the local economy.

But not really sure I want to be a member of any country club that would have me as a member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being the only person in the bathroom at Noon on Saturday was just mind blowing.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1