Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Oh well I can always count on you to be a Debbie downer. Crazy Iā€™m getting it three days before my parents and my sister already had her first dose since she works in a school.Ā 

I just signed up for for my first dose of the Moderna vaccine in a few weeks. Ā I guess one benefit to having a BMI over 30

Filled out the over 65 questionnaire for St Lukeā€™s, waiting to hear. Lehigh Valley still only has the essential worker questionnaire on their website.

17 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Filled out the over 65 questionnaire for St Lukeā€™s, waiting to hear. Lehigh Valley still only has the essential worker questionnaire on their website.

I went through Bethlehem health bureau. Ā I first tried the Allentown health bureau and all the time slots were filled up before I could get in so got the Bethlehem info from my doctor friend. Ā I also included a copy of the front and back of my health insurance card Ā Itā€™s free but theyā€™ll bill my insurance. Ā 

Ā 

https://www.bethlehem-pa.gov/Health-Bureau/Communicable-Diseases/COVID-19?fbclid=IwAR0iiZzcYiHN_o0j2M_2tYV_FYGyJtPJodHDodjyj1E3rXdvkHqZ_bsBr7g

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

On 1/20/2021 at 3:17 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I went through Bethlehem health bureau. Ā I first tried the Allentown health bureau and all the time slots were filled up before I could get in so got the Bethlehem info from my doctor friend. Ā I also included a copy of the front and back of my health insurance card Ā Itā€™s free but theyā€™ll bill my insurance. Ā 

Ā 

https://www.bethlehem-pa.gov/Health-Bureau/Communicable-Diseases/COVID-19?fbclid=IwAR0iiZzcYiHN_o0j2M_2tYV_FYGyJtPJodHDodjyj1E3rXdvkHqZ_bsBr7g

I'm considering gaining 10 lbs so I can have a BMI over 30.Ā  Was playing around with the calculator onlineĀ and I didn't realize that "obesity" is strictly based on height and weight.Ā Ā 

I signed up today with Chesco, thinking i will have better odds with them than Delco.Ā  First, Delco doesnt actually have their own Health Dept, they kinda work off of Chester County's.Ā  And second, its probably unlikely the vaccine will be administered at Wawa's and Acmes, so pretty much most of Delco is fucked right from the get go.Ā Ā 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I signed up today with Chesco, thinking i will have better odds with them than Delco.Ā  First, Delco doesnt actually have their own Health Dept, they kinda work off of Chester County's.Ā  And second, its probably unlikely the vaccine will be administered at Wawa's and Acmes, so pretty much most of Delco is fucked right from the get go.Ā Ā 

Nice! Iā€™m giving out more vaccines this afternoon to first respondersĀ in Bethlehem.Ā 

• Like 3