Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Her helmet and the boots have tags on them too. my real issue with that stock photo is the fact that they have tiny skis and looks like both of them are holding giant (my size) boots

Edited by Schif
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Schif said:

Her helmet and the boots have tags on them too. my real issue with that stock photo is the fact that they have tiny skis and looks like both of them are holding giant (my size) boots

i mean, the saleswoman did try to tell him the skis were too small -- 

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/happy-saleswoman-helping-man-ski-equipment-708564586

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

I couldn't figure this out either.  I had my kids' rfid cards from last year or the year before, but I just went ahead and did the kiosks anyway and it spit out new cards with the exact same ID #'s on them.  Probably would have worked to go right to the lift, but I didn't want to take any chances and the kiosk took literally 30 seconds to do.  

Thanks! I’m just going to go to the lift with the card I currently have and if it doesn’t work, I’ll hit up the kiosk 

3 minutes ago, Schif said:

I think he cared more about the fact that the green matched throughout the ensemble

I have a new 2021 goal.

Let's try to take some lifestyle photos actually at Blue Mountain and convince them to swap out the stock photos. 

Get camera ready, guys. 

1 hour ago, skiincy said:

I have a new 2021 goal.

Let's try to take some lifestyle photos actually at Blue Mountain and convince them to swap out the stock photos. 

Get camera ready, guys. 

We were already on a billboard..that’s enough maybe we should paint lines in the parking lot with chalk and write our screen names.  A shame my name is so many letters long.  

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow. Richard Noselys everywhere 

833BAB79-DC7E-4A0A-A767-53813140032C.png

The fact that they made them wear masks while playing basketball is next level dumb. Either let them play normally or cancel the season. This halfway security theater nonsense isn't helping anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Schif said:

The fact that they made them wear masks while playing basketball is next level dumb. Either let them play normally or cancel the season. This halfway security theater nonsense isn't helping anyone. 

We have to wear masks playing hockey. I don’t even notice it while on the ice, but certainly notice it trying to catch my breathe on the bench

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

We have to wear masks playing hockey. I don’t even notice it while on the ice, but certainly notice it trying to catch my breathe on the bench

University of Delaware requires them while in the rink, but not on the ice surface. I’m expecting that to change before our season starts back up

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Don’t let it ruin your night at Blue

Not the first, won’t be the last. 

10 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Should be a warning for first time

I already had a turnpike traffic citation, not sure if that would cancel out the warning or not. 

MacArthur road being 1 lane from the mall to pretty much buckmans on the other hand.... that sucks 

27 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Not the first, won’t be the last. 

I already had a turnpike traffic citation, not sure if that would cancel out the warning or not. 

MacArthur road being 1 lane from the mall to pretty much buckmans on the other hand.... that sucks 

Must just be today for that stretch of 145.  If that becomes common I’ll take a back way. 

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I have only heard of these unicorns.  are they parked or mobile?  some type of device on the roof?

they are parked with a big array of shit on the top of the roof. always white and unmarked but clearly visible if you pay attn.

i feel like they have even more stuff on the top than this photo.

automated-work-zone-speed-enforcement-1572452050.jpg

Edited by Benm
  • Thanks 1