Bluetiful Morning 12/22/20

toast21602

5 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

You've managed to turn a post about the best conditions at Blue this season into a thread about complaining and moaning. Typical salty. 

You said today's Festivus and I took that to mean unlimited airing of grievances. 

After today I wont complain about anything on this Board anymore.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

omg.

You said it. Holy fuck. Send the waaaaambulance. 

58 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

You've managed to turn a post about the best conditions at Blue this season into a thread about complaining and moaning. Typical salty. 

Its almost like the 2 of them ski so they have something to complain about. 

im just happy we can ski. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, eaf said:

I’m really concerned for Blue at this point. They’ll clearly be losing money tomorrow if they stay open. And that’s bad even in a capitalist world.

I just got off of the phone with the guy who does all of Blue’s finances and he told me if they open tomorrow and operate at a loss they’ll have to close permanently. 

• Confused 1

Because the ski industry is utilizing big data to run more efficiently.  Why don’t they use paper lift tickets anymore??  You used to be able to buy a morning ticket at Blue and ski until 2pm or even later as long as you didn’t go back in the lodge and get scanned..now with Gates they’ve cut down on theft of services.  

Way back in the day you could pump your gas first and then go inside and pay.  I last saw that about 12 years ago in Vermont. 

You can still do that at the gas station at the bottom of the access road at blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, eaf said:

Someone was wondering if redeeming buddy passes is subject to availability...

It is. E.g. right now I couldn't redeem my pass for the weekend because they're sold out. Worked for one of the following days.

@theprogram4 I guess Jim D was correct and the chat woman was wrong.

• Like 1