Multi-Mountain Pass Pricing

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Snowbasin and Sun Valley leave Epic for Ikon.  

https://www.stormskiing.com/p/ikon-pass-adds-snowbasin-sun-valley?s=w&fbclid=IwAR3ZWrpThNpsaMizl5ljEaN6lwIVRXwar4VB1Nx1Z27Y7KGL6ReqLsPSE9M

and Ikon released info, pass goes on sale sometime in March.  

All this makes my head spin like crazy.  Im not the biggest fan of having my pass (other than Blue) dictate where i ski, but i am very interested as to what Epic does for next year.  They gotta get their shit straightened out.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Snowbasin and Sun Valley leave Epic for Ikon.  

https://www.stormskiing.com/p/ikon-pass-adds-snowbasin-sun-valley?s=w&fbclid=IwAR3ZWrpThNpsaMizl5ljEaN6lwIVRXwar4VB1Nx1Z27Y7KGL6ReqLsPSE9M

and Ikon released info, pass goes on sale sometime in March.  

All this makes my head spin like crazy.  Im not the biggest fan of having my pass (other than Blue) dictate where i ski, but i am very interested as to what Epic does for next year.  They gotta get their shit straightened out.  

They added Cham too which is massive, instant purchase for my family and my sister had already booked hotels.

I've gotten ikon and blue for the last 3 and been very happy.

Whatever the expensive version is pays for itself with one trip to DV and its the big dog mtns you actually want to ski. 

At least for the moment I'm spiritually opposed to purchasing an Epic pass no matter the mtns that are on it. I'll pay full price day pass and have at PC but I'm not buying an Epic unless they change how they conduct their business.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

At least for the moment I'm spiritually opposed to purchasing an Epic pass no matter the mtns that are on it. I'll pay full price day pass and have at PC but I'm not buying an Epic unless they change how they conduct their business.  

My thoughts exactly.  I will buy a day pass for an Epic resort before i buy the pass, at least until they have undone what they did.  

• Like 3

Just bought my Indy Pass for next season. After 5 days of use, and hopefully some more this month, it was an easy choice. They have a payment plan that spreads the payments out until next season so it is ~$25 a month and isn't even noticeable on the CC. Pumped to keep checking out some new spots and old classics. 

• Like 5

I am stuck with Epic since that’s the only way to ski Crested Butte. But I do not ski any other epic resorts. I much prefer Eldora, WP and Copper. I will prob have to buy both again. Curious what Epic will do. 

• Like 3

I was looking at the Ikon details and it’s interesting the Alta & Snowbird seem to have partially separated. A trial separation?

It’s not a full on divorce but they must have had different values or demands.

with the full Ikon, you get 5 days at Alta Snowbird

with the base Ikon, you get 5 days at only Snowbird (no Alta)

also Solitude is still unlimited on ikon but Brighton has limited days. 

The negotiations must be 🔥 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GSSucks said:

I saw that on a Facebook group. 

The ads on the page make me think that pop up ads are going to start 

A0D11C02-95B0-4F38-971D-1D312015F90B.jpeg.ba237e2df046aa21707c7dc12c0b2a6d.jpeg

besides live2skiski2comparepasses, who actually remembers how much a pass cost?

The field is a flat $350 but if you got the full pass, it could have been over the $350.

the guy who made it graduated college in 2000 and is a financial analyst. who knows. Maybe he’ll start an online forum for skiers next.

3 hours ago, skiincy said:

The field is a flat $350 but if you got the full pass, it could have been over the $350.

the guy who made it graduated college in 2000 and is a financial analyst. who knows. Maybe he’ll start an online forum for skiers next.

I like the tree fiddy joke 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, skiincy said:

You can change the pass price. I have no idea what I paid last year, it was not a lot but more than $350. 

39 minutes ago, GSSucks said:

You can change the pass price. I have no idea what I paid last year, it was not a lot but more than $350. 

Totally but I have no idea what I paid either. 

i logged into my epic account and went to order history, and it only shows I paid a $50 deposit which I know isn’t right

11 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

$583 was the epic local last year.  northeast stuff and some stuff out west.  I didnt save tons of money, i mean in the grand scheme of things, either way, i wasnt going broke or saving big dollars.  

Got 10 days on it which isn't a bad deal though not a steal. Not sure if I will get anymore as I.seem likely to have kids with me 100% of time now and I got them Indy Passes.

Going for our 13th 3 person Indy day at Montage tomorrow is a bona fide steal. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Don’t you also usually ski belle after Blue closes?  

Yes but I didn't purchase that pass yet. I used my freebie on Belle in December. Two WF tickets were $112 on the FSC. Assuming Belle in April is 40ish on the FSC. That would put it around 64 or 65 per day.

• Like 1

• toast21602 changed the title to Multi-Mountain Pass Pricing
39 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Hey @Ski2Live Live2Ski check this site out and this Google Sheet that is being updated with every mountain and every pass option across the country. I feel like this is something you (and probably others) would enjoy checking out.

Yeah that is great - only weakness for my purposes is they only list adult prices