Multi-Mountain Pass Pricing

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What’s interesting is if you purchase an Ikon pass it includes spring skiing at a number of resorts including winter park which id consider skiing at on my April Colorado skifari.  

I was just looking at that and was going to post that for you to consider. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well I was gonna eventually have to bite the bullet and buy an Ikon pass.  My 7 day lift ticket to Jackson hole earlier this season was about the same price as the full Ikon pass.  I just never wanted to drop an extra Grand this time of year especially after buying blue pass.  

I hear that. Seems like this would be the year to do it though. Ski at Winter Park this year on it, Jackson next year, and then if you do your April trip to CO next year hit some of the places on it... or mix it up and do a Utah trip and get a lot of places.

Just now, toast21602 said:

I hear that. Seems like this would be the year to do it though. Ski at Winter Park this year on it, Jackson next year, and then if you do your April trip to CO next year hit some of the places on it... or mix it up and do a Utah trip and get a lot of places.

I think Utah next season and maybe carpool to Vermont with Mute and boo 

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What’s the price on the Ikon pass?  You know Jackson hole is on Ikon but you need the full pass for JH days. 

For 2 kids, one nurse and me it was just over $1,750.  Damn good deal!  I skipped the base plus because I’m going to try for revelstoke possibly instead of JH if I can get anyone to go with me.  Can always upgrade to the JH days for $200.  

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well I was gonna eventually have to bite the bullet and buy an Ikon pass.  My 7 day lift ticket to Jackson hole earlier this season was about the same price as the full Ikon pass.  I just never wanted to drop an extra Grand this time of year especially after buying blue pass.  

i can relate.  every bit of car insurance, homeowners ins (that i pay out right), some property taxes, some other insurance, income taxes, ski passes, etc, all come due this time of year.  i swear i spend like twice as much as i bring in over the next 2 months covering everything.  

But, then its all paid and over with.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

i can relate.  every bit of car insurance, homeowners ins (that i pay out right), some property taxes, some other insurance, income taxes, ski passes, etc, all come due this time of year.  i swear i spend like twice as much as i bring in over the next 2 months covering everything.  

Well now that I’m no longer on the payroll I’ll be mailing out several thousand dollars in early April for my quarterlys to PA, Uncle Sam, social security and all that.  On a typical day I either spend like $30 or like $1,000 not much in between. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Yep...not to mention summer vacation planning and spring time home improvement shit...this year it's a few kitchen upgrades and new flooring yay.

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

good to know i'm not alone! guess i should buy the blue passes for next year one of these days

@toast21602 - this is kinda interesting!

On 3/7/2022 at 5:52 PM, toast21602 said:

check this site out and this Google Sheet that is being updated with every mountain and every pass option across the country. I feel like this is something you (and probably others) would enjoy checking out.

(1) There's a ski mountain in Alabama?!!

(2) The average pass price (in Pennsylvania for those who have released so far) is $456.

(3) 8 mountains in PA released pricing but 20 mountains haven't yet. 

• Thanks 1