Sunday 12/11. Snow for stoke

JFskiDan

@GrilledSteezeSandwich JFDan's report is missing a lot of cruicial details. What time did you arrive? What conditions were the sky's? What was playing on the radio? Who was in da' house? Which trails did you ski? What were the conditions? Were they are death cookies, ice spots, moguls, root rollers, or any obstacles on the trails? Were both lifts running or just one? Were there any lift breakdowns or frequent stops? What time did you ski until? Did you hang out in the parking lot? Did you put any meats in your mouth? Were any beverages consumed? Did any crazy drivers come through the parking lot? Were there a lot of people from Jersey?

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mbike-ski said:

Ski’d with MrsS from about 11:30 to 1:00, snow was good viz not so much, skiing in the snow is fun! First Tele Sunday of the season 

I saw you swagger out as I was de-bootifying in lower lodge. Your tele-pimp-swagger-walk is on point!

Edited by tarponhead
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich JFDan's report is missing a lot of cruicial details. What time did you arrive? What conditions were the sky's? What was playing on the radio? Who was in da' house? Which trails did you ski? What were the conditions? Were they are death cookies, ice spots, moguls, root rollers, or any obstacles on the trails? Were both lifts running or just one? Were there any lift breakdowns or frequent stops? What time did you ski until? Did you hang out in the parking lot? Did you put any meats in your mouth? Were any beverages consumed? Did any crazy drivers come through the parking lot? Were there a lot of people from Jersey?

I’m going to have to write my reports like this, it will get me more likes.  Also salty relax.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I had some kind of crazy fall on Coming Soon. Perhaps a snow snake? Not sure. Minding my own business on the icey head wall and all of a sudden sliding down, in a split. Came to a stop with my knees splayed out. And I’m like how the hell do I get out of this ?? It could have been a disaster to my knees. Thank you Rossignol FKSs now known as Look. Rolled over and gathered myself up. And on down the hill. It did take awhile. 

• Like 3