23/24 Season Passes Released.

toast21602

8 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

It looks like the add on is actually $263. Either way that is a nice option. To me a Blue/Cbk pass for $938 is a more attractive option thN Blue only for $675. I could enjoy spending Sat at Cbk and Sun at Blue far more often than I would ski either 2 days in a row.

Yeah but you won’t do it so it’s just hypothetical talk. 

22 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

It looks like the add on is actually $263. Either way that is a nice option. To me a Blue/Cbk pass for $938 is a more attractive option thN Blue only for $675. I could enjoy spending Sat at Cbk and Sun at Blue far more often than I would ski either 2 days in a row.

Saturday at CB?  But Blue has ridic lines?   Fucking LOL dude.  

i still think your "friend" would be better off with an Epic pass.  

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah but you won’t do it so it’s just hypothetical talk. 

It depends on the relative pricing of megapasses. If Ikon, Epic, ORDA and Indy increased by enough then Blue/Cbk could be attractive. 

40 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Saturday at CB?  But Blue has ridic lines?   Fucking LOL dude.  

i still think your "friend" would be better off with an Epic pass.  

I've always found Cbk to have manageable lines at their slower lifts compared to Blue. Why I would opt for them on Sat.

Just now, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Stay tuned for the ever exciting annual evaluation of relative ski pass options for next Skison now that Blue/Cbk have entered the first bid among the multipasses offering skiing within 3 hr drive of 08648

unsubscribe

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

It depends on the relative pricing of megapasses. If Ikon, Epic, ORDA and Indy increased by enough then Blue/Cbk could be attractive. 

I've always found Cbk to have manageable lines at their slower lifts compared to Blue. Why I would opt for them on Sat.

But that means you're skiing at camelback. 

Smh at buying a SP pass based on pricing as opposed to what mountain one actually prefers to ski at. 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The off peak season pass is different as well.  I see a lot of the boomers buying that.  Right now with Blues new pricing they are basically giving away a lot of money but it’s Goodwill..those 6-9 year olds that get $50 season passes will be future race kids and jib honks and Blue fanboys and girls.  They won’t take in as much revenue as normal but miles and miles of goodwill which doesn’t show up on a balance sheet.  

one more all access season, then I am going to rock the off peak pass

• Like 1

17 hours ago, saltyant said:

I haven't stood in a line at all this season at Blue, we'll ok maybe for 15 seconds at most. Especially since they added a 3rd high speed lift. Just make sure you arrive at 8:00 and ski only until 9:30. Then you can join us in the lot for Sausage Sundays

My experience has been that the lift lines have been short all season, even on weekends. The quad seems to have been the most crowded one this year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

But that means you're skiing at camelback. 

Smh at buying a SP pass based on pricing as opposed to what mountain one actually prefers to ski at. 

Good point. If I preferred skiing at Blue and Camelback to skiing at Hunter, Snow, Okemo, Stowe, Wildcat, Sunapee, Jack Frost, Whitetail, Roundtop, Keystone, Vail, Breckenridge and Beaver Creek, I would consider paying a bit extra for that privilige.

Do you prefer skiing at Blue to skiing at that combo of areas or are you prioritizing a shorter drive/flight over what mountains you would prefer to ski at?

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 1

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Good point. If I preferred skiing at Blue and Camelback to skiing at Hunter, Snow, Okemo, Stowe, Wildcat, Sunapee, Jack Frost, Whitetail, Roundtop, Keystone, Vail, Breckenridge and Beaver Creek, I would consider paying a bit extra for that privilige.

Do you prefer skiing at Blue to skiing at that combo of areas or are you prioritizing a shorter drive/flight over what mountains you would prefer to ski at?

yes

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, zzslope said:

yes

Ok - why is that?

Quality of snow?

Variety and challenge of terrain?

Speed / reliability / comfort of lifts?

Lack of crowds?

Typical weather?

Caring about hanging with a group of friends in the lot after skiing more than any of the above? 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Ok

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I try to keep it simple. I'm fortunate enough to live near a variety of areas but choose blue because it's what I prefer over anything else in the area. When I go out west lately I go to Arizona and ski Snowbowl because that's where my kid is. Easy peasy. I enjoy both places immensely so it works for me. Done.

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 2

Everyone posting in this thread (other than me of course) sucks.  Ski2live sucks for too many reasons to list.  You all suck for getting butt hurt that someone may want to ski more than 1 resort all year, and also for having the absurd notion that children  want to go to the same resort every weekend.  Grow up and do better everyone 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Everyone posting in this thread (other than me of course) sucks.  Ski2live sucks for too many reasons to list.  You all suck for getting butt hurt that someone may want to ski more than 1 resort all year, and also for having the absurd notion that children  want to go to the same resort every weekend.  Grow up and do better everyone 

Thanks for being the voice of reason here. I hope one day we can all get along and make this a day of kindness, and drink, eat and be merry in the parking lot.

• Like 1