Weekend roll call thread 3/8-3/10..

Hey All,

It’s almost another weekend..is anybody planning on skiing or riding this weekend at Blue mountain the true mountain?  I’ll be up tomorrow for opening..maybe a short session maybe a longer one..I’ll see.  Saturday and Sunday AM also..unless there’s a monsoon.  Shit should be spicy, as JLaw calls it,”Brown Town”…should get cold enough by tomorrow AM for them to do some patch jobs using their sonar technology.  I know a lot of us have been a little somber about the weather but at least there’s still some skiing.  

1F06D2E4-1AE5-4AC0-A05B-D53F90F328CC.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Saturday morning is my only opportunity this weekend, and by golly I will be making the most of it!  Excited to break in some new liners.  

Hopefully those new liners are better for keeping the heel in proverbial pocket.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dirtwolf said:

Hopefully those new liners are better for keeping the heel in proverbial pocket.

My heel is going to be so snug in the pocket that you I'm going to need a crowbar to get it out.  @AtomicSkier is going to be super jealous of my heel security on a warm, sunny day.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2