Closing weekend roll call thread 3/29-3/30

Hey all,

Seems like it’s gonna be the third closing weekend of the season..Blue is open Friday from 12-8 and Saturday from 9-5.  Will any PASRs be in the house?  Looks like some sun and clouds and seasonably cool weather.  Saturday for sure for opening and Friday I’m not sure…

Also $50 lift tickets for those with season passes at other resorts. 

722E200B-E42A-4372-8408-52F26254851C.webp

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Lots of activity on the jumps past 2 weekends, so IDK if that will happen. 

I know, and it was good to see. If there's enough snow to keep them, good for them. Those peeps will have a lot more fun running it over and over again than I would so if it goes, they can have it and I'll stay home. ;)

Just saying I don't think that a narrowed Razors and skiing around jumps on NightWeaver will get me out on Saturday. Burma may open but also would avoid, skiing quad to Burma and all the way back through Homestretch (can't see Barb's Way making it) is such a chore in the slow snow.

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Moguls will be on Razor's Edge

translation: we aint groomin that shit have fun.

i'm out this weekend cheers to another ski season and nice to spend it with all you rabblerousers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Probably out, unless reports from tomorrow come in saying NightWeaver is just a ski trail again.

Got your wish.  They put some rails on school hill for the rats.

• Like 1

"Get your FINAL laps of the season in at PA's last open mountain! After this weekend, we will be closed for skiing and riding and transitioning to green season! We have 12 trails open and 2 lifts spinning.

Ski & Ride Hours and Pricing

Friday, 3/29: Noon-8pm, $49 Lift Tickets

Saturday, 3/30: 9am-5pm, $65 Lift Tickets

Have a Season Pass to another closed mountain? Show your Season Pass at Guest Services for a special $50 discounted Lift Ticket on Saturday!"

• Like 2

Surprising good. Soft but the slopes held up well. No features on NM/DW, Razors was flat, but a bump line was being created on skiers left. Crowded at first, then it quieted down a little until the youngs started arriving. Some narrow sections, and a headwind made the top and bottom a little tedious. Crowds not too bad, corral about half full and people on razors were all pretty good skiers and kept out of each other’s way. 

IMG_8538.thumb.jpeg.08679d7b79123767b1f0ad0861ad5e2b.jpeg

IMG_8540.thumb.jpeg.2f81318d1a55a4e50d588a212f0af0e3.jpeg

IMG_8544.thumb.jpeg.d09df143315605f946899e06a3730a76.jpeg

• Like 4