Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Maybe for married people but Halloween is one of my favorite holidays... Lots of drunk college girls dressed slutty!!!!

I'm surprised this even had to be brought up, didn't anyone here see Mean Girls ?

Halloween even if you are married is an excuse for women to dress like sluts. My wife is very J Crew but every Halloween its like who the fuck are you, normally makes for crazy, drunken sex which when your married tends to be the exception. LOL

• Like 5

Mean girls is my shit. You know Amanda Seyfried grew up in my neighborhood and her dad is a regular at the local bar. Last night I wore my Doug Lyfe 24/7 shirt for Halloween which is essentially a pickup line..top five night!!! I love bad bitches its a fucking problem!!!! The one girl I know even has a YOLO tattoo on her inner lip and her nipples are pierced..in the words of Paris Hilton, that's hot!!!

Is it weird that I have a half Chubb thinking about JLaw having wild drunken sex with his wife?

The Yolo girl sounds very.....fun, well probably only for a few nights.

It's only weird if you are thinking of me, LOL. My wife has big titties and is generally fit so that's cool I guess. LOL She does make excellent rice krispies which is cool.

• Like 2

Postponing our departure until Saturday or Sunday due to having to get some shit done here before we leave. Wawa has Pumpkin Spice coffee back in the rotation which I really like, another sign. Forecast for high elevations up north has patchy frost warnings for tonite.

The one girl I know even has a YOLO tattoo on her inner lip and her nipples are pierced..in the words of Paris Hilton, that's hot!!!

Get/Post a pic of the YOLO tattoo. Brother-in-law is crazy for YOLO shit, he'd get a kick out of it!

Southern Tier Pumking is my favorite fall beverage.

Mmmmmm..... Pumking!

Some mix Pumking with ST Creme Brulee, wasn't to my liking. YMMV.

Edited by indiggio

Fall and Spring are incredibly inconsistent, a true temperature roller coaster. Who doesnt want to see consistently downward trending temperatures right now? After Wednesday, it looks like we return to long term averages. I'll take it, its September.

Im not venturing downtown or on the hill but some of the pictures I've seen are nuts. Bridges and roads being washed out. We just moved into a new house and my roof is leaking in several places. I will be happy when the monsoon is over. Schools also closed today.

I read 6.5 inches of rsin in 24 hours

Edited by Barb