Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

It's crazy, have a friend in Virginia who is posting pictures and videos on Facebook of what appears to me to be an average snow storm, not all that heavy, you can see her fence, every five minutes. You'd think it was lava or something.

Edited by sibhusky
  • Like 1

bust of a storm for us. way too warm up here. 39 degrees.

In the last half hour the snow line moved from about 20 miles north of Jim Thorpe to Walcksville, that is maybe 5 miles as the crow fly's from Blue, nothing life changing but I'm going to hit up the RAW session and 1" of cream cheese to smooth everything out is better than nothing.

I've been out again riding, but I have been taking it easy so I don't aggravate it again. I have been getting back in the trees, but my ankle strength is still limited, so I can't ride like I used to. Some days I feel like I'm making progress, and others I feel like I'm going in the wrong direction. I'm two months in and the doc said it could be 3 before I get my strength back, so I'm being patient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's still chillier than many of my skiing days in last ski seasons..WTF seriously and the driving range is packed with people in flip flops or winter coats..YOLO

Tons of snow up here! Awesome days loaded with sun. Think we are grilling up at the top tomorrow. 50s with a huge base. Open through this weekend, close next Mon-Fri, then open again Sat/Sun. Probably go to the Loaf the 27/28th... Great season!!!